1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Lead, Aug 4, 2016.

?

Who wins Big Brother 18?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2016.
  1. Bridgette

4.8%
  2. Corey

4.8%
  3. James

14.3%
  4. Michelle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Natalie

9.5%
  6. Nicole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Paul

33.3%
  8. Paulie

33.3%
  9. Victor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Zakiyah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EvilDDS Black Belt

America's care package number 2....

James received it, ability to eliminate 2 votes

[​IMG]

2. NHB7 Steel Belt

I need Paul to stop saying "Your Boy." It is nails on a chalk board to me at this point!

Anyway, I want Michelle gone ASAP. She cries like a toddler.

Some of the woman in this house act like children. Bridgette for example bounces and sways side to side whilst talking in a childlike voice when making her case to stay in the house before the vote. You're in your 20s! Act like it!

3. EvilDDS Black Belt

HOH pic...

Victor showing off his hands and the price he had to pay to win that comp, Pic from Mortys

[​IMG]

4. EvilDDS Black Belt

Do we know if it's double eviction this week?

5. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

It is

6. EvilDDS Black Belt

Cool, I knew they were speculating but wasn't positive

7. EvilDDS Black Belt

Vid from after the nomination ceremony yesterday....

First minute or so is the guys laughing about it. Guess Victor said some mean stuff to Michelle. 2 minutes in, it turns into the Michelle cry-fest, she states about Victor, "Now he's gonna hide out in the HOH room, like a pussy!"

Can't wait to see this ceremony on sunday's episode

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  8. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

Second care package goes to

James, duh. He gets to eliminate two votes from the next live eviction. Might be a lame week for him to have this power since he's trying to not rock the boat and Victor seems to just want one of his original noms gone.

EDIT- didn't see there was a page two on the thread

9. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

PoV players

Victor, Michelle, Z, James, Nicole, Paulie. The veto might be happening right now

10. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

corey is such a damn weirdo. who even peeps like that, and while youre being recorded at that. no shame :hmph

11. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

"your boy" and "friendship" are constantly grinding on my nerves.

idky but i like when people cry on these shows lol. not like a "hhaha good good" type of way, but its just interesting to me x: but if michelle left i wouldnt care anyways bc she doesnt suit my own personal fancy. seems like shes a dick tbh.

12. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

PoV Results

It was the hide your veto in the house comp. Paulie won.

13. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Banned Banned

18 seasons and luckily I've never had to watch a single episode of this.

14. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

Paulie just said to Paul and Nicole that he's probably keeping the noms the same. It's going to be awkward cause Z was hugging him after and picked him for the comp. Still not sure which player is the target though. It was split last time I heard the guys talking.

15. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

Paulie tells Victor and Paul that if he took Z off the block, she'd be loyal as fuck to Paulie. Victor says he rather not have to pick another nom. Paulie says that's fine then. Victor hugs Paulie and walks out. Paul tells Paulie that Michelle completely hates James now. This is Paul trying to make a point to keep Michelle. He's been pushing for her as Paulie is probably going to push for Z in the coming week. There are one of those weeks that can really tip scales in the long run cause you have the right extra vote on your side near the end. Paulie would be really foolish to not try to keep Z.

Paul goes to Corey and Nicole. Tells them Victor and Paul want to keep Michelle. Paul says the problem is Z is going to be pissed he doesn't use the veto on her. Paul says the thing is he wants Z gone but not until two weeks from now. Paulie says to Nicole she needs to get really close to Z because she's going to be pissed at him over the veto. Nicole says she will. Paul walks in with avocados

16. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

James, Corey and James in have not room. They relay the no veto use and Z will flip thing. They tell him Paul and Victor want to keep Michelle but they need to keep Z. Corey says she is closer to the guys than Michelle would be. James said he already told Victor he is probably keeping Z at this point. They say they can meet just overrule keeping Meech since there are three of them out of the five for Z. Paul walks in again. lol.

17. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

was scrolling tumblr n seen these pics, figured id post them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is so so adorable tbh
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

Paulie told Z he isn't using the veto and he's sure she's safe and Michelle is going home. Z says she's okay with this.

Paul and Victor are still pushing hard for Michelle to stay but Paulie Corey Nicole James and Nat have the votes to keep Z. Corey Jame and Paulie definitely think Victor and Paul are playing with other motives wanting to pull Michelle and Bridgette in (Victor is being okay with Bridgette a lot). They want Z to stay and hopefully a girl win to go after Victor and Bridgette next week.

Paul and Corey have been throwing alliance names around. They like marksmen or executioners. They said they like marksmen cause "they shoot fucking arrows" lol.

Michelle was talking to herself about how she's fucked this week and she thought she was doing so well two weeks before this (agreed) and now it all fell apart. Keeps saying she's going to turn the jury on Paulie and he's super cocky and she hates it.

Bridgette mentioned she's surprised Paulie decided to win the veto comp and mentioned that's 2 HOH and 3 veto now and he's definitely putting a target on his back by doing this.

Paulie pretty much keeps Bridgette in the loop now about what's going on and has been since Frank left

19. EvilDDS Black Belt

I was reading quite a few of Michelle's comments, and she really gets down on herself. She was going on about how embarrassed she is, states she's a huge superfan and she's going place 10th or whatever

Also, reading quite a bit the last few days of Natalie and Nicole bitching about each other to James and Corey. They really don't like each other, if you only watch the show you would have no idea they have beef with each other

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  20. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

I think that started when Nicole asked Nat to be the nom last week and they both bitched about not wanting to be noms. They both are whiny and got pissed when another person was just as self centered personality and game wise. Nat said she would pick Paulie over Nicole in jury cause she hates Nicole.