Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I think we can agree that Zakiyah embarrassed herself the most by puppy dogging to that POS Paulie.
Yeah. I get secondhand embarrassment from watching that tbh. Got worse after seeing she went back to him in the jury house. Really unfortunate. But I hope now that they're apart that'll come to an end.

Michelle is my least favorite houseguest ever. What a fuckin loser.

Yeah, Paul fucked up by not realizing how many votes Nicole would get, but I have so much respect for both of them for not taking James.

Also, i for sure wont be watching Over The Top. Too much good TV is back.

So who gets into Big Brother OTT, Jason Roy or Jozea?

Quote from Jozea about the new Big Brother

Are there types of players that you’d be nervous to see in the house?
No, I’m actually not intimidated by any type of player. It’s more me, myself, and I — whatever I say, whatever I do. I have to be crucial and careful because people will be having a magnifying glass on my ass. I’m not going against anybody. I’m not holding no meetings, I’m not having anything happen. I’m gonna lay low.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/big-brother-over-the-top-vote-jozea-flores

Last edited:
So who gets into Big Brother OTT, Jason Roy or Jozea?

Quote from Jozea about the new Big Brother

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/big-brother-over-the-top-vote-jozea-flores

I don't get why the show likes giving people second chances who come in and blow up their game week 1. Tons of fans would kill to be in that house with decent ideas about how to win the game and you allow the morons who gave five seconds of thought to it not one but two chances on being on the show? That's dumb.

I don't get why the show likes giving people second chances who come in and blow up their game week 1. Tons of fans would kill to be in that house with decent ideas about how to win the game and you allow the morons who gave five seconds of thought to it not one but two chances on being on the show? That's dumb.
Yeah I don't see Jozea ever being good at the game no matter how much he says he learned from his mistakes

Michelle is my least favorite houseguest ever. What a fuckin loser.

Yeah, Paul fucked up by not realizing how many votes Nicole would get, but I have so much respect for both of them for not taking James.

Also, i for sure wont be watching Over The Top. Too much good TV is back.

What's weird with Michelle is saying she is a super fan and deciding to be one of the most bitter jury members. I get she can hold a grudge but there wasn't an once of objectivity on her part in whether Nicole should win. I don't think you can say you're a super fan if you act that way. People like Steve easily would've voted Vanessa if he got voted out. I was disappointed with her on that. I really thought her early game was great. She was aligned very well to just coast for a number of weeks but then she got super paranoid after DaVonne left and she wasn't told. Once that happened, she refused to trust Nicole, despite Nicole trying to still work with her multiple times. She really really blew up her own game and I'm sure she thinks it was Nicoles fault but it wasn't. She could've figured things out after Da'Vonne left, realized she still wasn't a target and still had all her allies PLUS Paul now trying to be her buddy but instead she shit on Nicole and then shit on Paul later and pretty much joined with James/Nat is pissing everyone off and making the game very personal.

Yeah I don't see Jozea ever being good at the game no matter how much he says he learned from his mistakes

Funny thing is this format is way different and won't reflect whether he is good or bad since the first season. I really think Jason is coming back anyways. Jozea was a heel player I couldn't even enjoy watching. I'll say I enjoyed Rachel, Amanda, and Devon all shaking up the house and starting shit. Jozea it was just annoying cause I knew that guy was real and in the real world, hes out there being that much of an asshole.

What a joke. Not sure why Paul picked Nicole... but still, he should have one either way. Poor guy.
I think Paul rubbed enough people the wrong way that he would have been screwed regardless of who he picked. Everyone in the house liked James too.

Back