1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Lead, Aug 4, 2016.

?

Who wins Big Brother 18?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2016.
  1. Bridgette

4.8%
  2. Corey

4.8%
  3. James

14.3%
  4. Michelle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Natalie

9.5%
  6. Nicole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Paul

33.3%
  8. Paulie

33.3%
  9. Victor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Zakiyah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jdionio Blue Belt

I'd guess he'd have to do it publicly. I think when Da'Vonne had the power last season, she did it publicly.

2. mime Black Belt

glad Vic is back in a way, he's callous as hell and I think he'll make it interesting down the line since he's so good at comps they'll have to get him out fast and made a mistake not taking him out when he came right back in

3. The Special One Brown Belt

I wish they could do a triple elimination and get rid of Zakiyah, Bridgette, and Michelle in one swoop. All three are worthless and are sitting ducks. Remove them and then let's get down to some real game play. These are always the most boring parts of BB and Survivor in my opinion...the middle part of the game where you have some dead weight to shed before things really go down.

Awesome work by Michelle to go and cry and pout about how things aren't going her way.....always a winning strategy. She's like "wahhhh, why didn't anyone tell me xyz." Hey, maybe try and play a little better instead of being a little bitch about it.

The right approach would be, "hey, I'm a little upset that I was out of the loop on that, we are cool right? I want to make sure that we are on the same page and working together." Add some value.

4. mime Black Belt

Michelle is the worst because shes a super fan shes not there to play but to try to be friends with everyone and she doesnt even hide it, that in addition to her being a total mess, I'm not sure how she functions outside in the world

5. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

You'd have to include Nicole in that elimination, who is proving this year just how bad she sucks.

Speaking of Survivor, been rewatching Tony's season. Man, one of the best ever. Sooo happy hes coming back, what a fucking legend. Sadly, strongly believe he'll go home early.

6. DrBdan Something clever

If anyone is interested @clamperls on twitter does a DR tally chart. Left side is per episode, right side is weekly totals.

https://twitter.com/clamperls
    [​IMG]

Da', Paulie, and Paul are dominating. Z might as well not even be in the house.

7. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Just caught up on last nights episode

Lol @ the executives. Is that a real thing? James seems too pussy whipped for it. Would've left him out.

8. Lead /Led/ like a long breadstick with glasses Platinum Member

He definitely is the straggler of the group (doesn;t mean lowest on the pecking order though). It's real but I don't think it's a 100% all the way thing. All of them are still positioning to be able to go after each other when they need to

9. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

to be fair, i think it might be easier functioning normally in the real world, as opposed to being locked up in that house 24/7. i could understand living in a bubble away from friends, family, in the same location 24/7, never getting to leave, no entertainment like tv/internet/and hobby type things, all while playing a stressful game would no doubt break a lot of people down into a mess. and at this point im thinking she thinks shes alone in there, which surely couldnt make the situation any better.

anyways, id rather see paulie go rn.
    and then nicole n corey lol just bc they annoy me xD

10. DrBdan Something clever

I rewatched Sunday's episode with my wife and the card specifically said that sometime during the live eviction show James will have to stand up and name the two people he will be stopping from voting.

11. Michaelangelo Okay USA Platinum Member

meech should've saved Frank
    how often do you win a veto?

She didn't see the totem pole

Both these chicks haven't played the game and deserve the block

12. Leagon Silver Belt

I think Bridgette is actually in a good position. Paulie sees her as a pawn and extra vote and will protect her from Victor and Paul, her only legitimate threats. By the time its down to the executives and Bridgette, the boys are going to turn on James (who is already on the outside) and Victor (whose competition prowess they will fear). The difference with Bridgette is that she can win comps, so by the time they decide to turn on her, it may be too late.

However, there's no way she wins with such a petty, vapid jury. There's literally no one she could sit next to and beat, no matter how well she plays from here. Except maaaaaaaaaybe Corey.

13. DrBdan Something clever

Imagine a Bridgette/Natalie final two... that almost feels like the final two this season deserves.

14. ModernMatt Purple Belt

And isn't this week the double eviction as well? With the new episodes and the Olympics has been pretty awesome :)

15. Uptown Swinger --⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--

Im still enjoying this season...am i the only one?

Zach > Nat imo... am i the only one?

16. mime Black Belt

im enjoying the season, sad frank is gone though but Vic is keeping things interesting. i watch though not rooting for anyone, I just like to see how things play out I think its more interesting that way

17. QuitYourCrying Banned Banned

Seems like no matter how bad a season is, there are several "holy shit" moments where the unexpected takes place. This season hasn't had a single one of those. Every. Single. Thing. has been extremely predictable from the very first day of the show.

18. DrBdan Something clever

Yeah this season has been pretty predictable. The only swerve was when the house flipped and sent Bronte out over Tiffany but then the house immediately flipped back and got Tiffany out the next week and none of that even had to do with Tiffany's game. The Jozea, Victor, Frank, and Da'Vonne weeks all went super smoothly. The HOH and/or house had a target and that target went home with basically no issues. Even Paulie volunteering to go up as a pawn went smoothly and that practically NEVER happens. Usually something happens to mess it up (people start thinking about going after Paulie, Paulie doesn't win POV and has to sweat it out on the block etc).

My biggest issue now is that I could see Paulie running the house until the end and picking off people who think they are working with him piece by piece.

19. Hearse Lightning Not an Uber

I wish somebody would take a shot at Paulie to shake it up. After Victor's nomination speech I'd like to see more of him but I think he'll just be a pawn until he gets the boot.

20. Kardashians ☆ sitting on the moon ☽

I worry the same tbh. I'm hoping somebody finally decides to try to push him out, for their game it makes the most sense doesn't it? They won't win against him x: anyways, I'd like to see him get out and everybody play their own game instead of playing his every week.