Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that you use your Xbox One to watch streaming video on your TV puts you automatically in the "not old" category, at least for now. I'm hoping that they take this opportunity to do something a bit different because there is already the Summer BB on CBS and BB Canada in the Winter so if this is just another standard BB season I won't be as inclined to watch. Maybe they can try-out bigger twists or other changes and if they go well add them to the main CBS show.

Prior to Da's eviction did anybody here talk about the Ocho Rios posted in the house? I was listening to a podcast and they were convinced that Da had the round trip ticket because the Ocho Rios poster says "your dream destination" and Da had ticket #8 (ocho = 8 in Spanish). I thought that actually made a lot of sense but luckily the podcasters gave BB production a bit too much credit.

I picked Natalie to win because I think there are a lot of stupid, emotional players this year and I think there is a good chance of a bitter jury. I can see Natalie getting a Jordan win because she is sitting next to someone that the jury feels betrayed by (I could potentially see this happening to Paulie because everyone thinks they are his friend but he'll have to cut them all to get to the end)

Nice, we cracked a V2 pretty early this year. Must be more posters watching

RIP Momma Day! Saw this pic posted on Jokers

p21CfMS.jpg

And glad the Ocho theory didn't pan out

I'm taking Paul to win it all. I think he might be overplaying a little bit right now (Z seems to understand that he is a big target), but I think James/Nicole/Corey will set their sights on the bigger target (Paulie) soon which will insulate him a bit.

P.S. Thank you Lead Salad for your work on this thread. I almost have as much fun reading/discussing here as I do watching the show and have you to thank for that.
Agreed. I think that the P&P Connection might last until the final 5 or so but I wouldn't be shocked if they made the final 2. I also gotta thank Lead Salad and the other people watching the feeds for keeping us up to date.

Possible nominations:

Michelle and Z. If so, expect an entire week of Meech crying. Oh boy.

Possible nominations:

If that happens, I can see Z getting emotional all week as well. Call me sadistic, but I was having fun watching Meech cry after Frank was evicted, and the whole "violent" apple episode with Paul. It's comedic gold

If that happens, I can see Z getting emotional all week as well. Call me sadistic, but I was having fun watching Meech cry after Frank was evicted, and the whole "violent" apple episode with Paul. It's comedic gold

Meech crying in the storage room about wanting to go to jury with Frank (read: get boned by Frank in the jury house) was great, as was the apple thing.

She was crying again after the HOH comp because she felt betrayed by the Da' vote and is scared that she'll get nominated this week

Gross Corey stuff:
Apparently over the last few days during one of their numerous argue/make-up/cuddle sessions Z climbed on to Paulie and started grinding on him. Corey was in another bed in the room and watched the entire thing while fondling himself under the cover.

Last thought for now: I read about the "digital" version of the show coming out in the fall. Not super thrilled about that. Maybe I'm just old, but I hate watching TV online - its always a pain in the ass. I might need to find a way to stream this one to TV in the family room though. We'll see.

I use my Xbox One to watch everything streamed (Netflix, Amazon, HBO Go, etc.) so hopefully I can figure out a way to do it through that. Holy shit I felt old typing this.

At least your internet is fast enough to stream stuff online. I pay roughly $270 CAD for a 50GB limit that is supposed to go 5Mbps but lucky to get it to go to 2Mbps most days. And it used to be 30GB limit with an extra $15/GB when you go over your monthly limit.
So basically all online gaming and video streaming is not worth while for people of the Arctic.
Thats one of the things i enjoy about vacation south, the fast internet...and seeing the wide variety of women walking down the streets.

Meech crying in the storage room about wanting to go to jury with Frank (read: get boned by Frank in the jury house) was great, as was the apple thing.

She was crying again after the HOH comp because she felt betrayed by the Da' vote and is scared that she'll get nominated this week

Gross Corey stuff:
Apparently over the last few days during one of their numerous argue/make-up/cuddle sessions Z climbed on to Paulie and started grinding on him. Corey was in another bed in the room and watched the entire thing while fondling himself under the cover.

lmfaooo @ the Corey story. What the fuck....

I find that I get more info from Lead Salad's updates than i do from the show, they seem to edit a lot of stuff out.

Is it true that Nicole still wants to work with Z and Meech? I heard that they were left in the dark so they could be targeted after

I don't think Nicole's completely off board with those two. She would be pretty stupid to just stick with Corey's guys and expect to last. I think Z and Michelle are in the fold for those two but the shift that happened last week now is Paulie no longer is just with the Michelle/z/Nicole/Corey group. Because of Paul, they have a bros type dynamic going with all the jock guys and you could tell how he's starting to care less and less with people like Michelle and z game wise now. He has one of the best placements I've seen at this point in the game. Other have had it but it's still impressive

I'm taking Paul to win it all. I think he might be overplaying a little bit right now (Z seems to understand that he is a big target), but I think James/Nicole/Corey will set their sights on the bigger target (Paulie) soon which will insulate him a bit.

P.S. Thank you Lead Salad for your work on this thread. I almost have as much fun reading/discussing here as I do watching the show and have you to thank for that.

Definitely like the discussions just as much. Previous years, there wekas by much activity in these threads so it's awesome now that it actually has activity and other people gathering stuff. It's such a large amount of content that multiple people browsing through it helps a lot

Possible nominations:

I know Victor is trying to keep cool with the guys but I honestly think he's foolish to not try to pick off a girl that's working with one of the guys bare minimum. I guess Z counts for that but I really thought he'd go Nicole. He's at the bottom of the pecking order and shouldn't do the houses bidding

Maybe there's a backdoor plan in place

I find that I get more info from Lead Salad's updates than i do from the show, they seem to edit a lot of stuff out.

Np. It's honestly very easy to get more info outside of the show. They have to edit and cut it down to a basic enough storyline and along the way, it definitely ends up misrepresenting things. If you want more stuff, definitely check out some spoiler sites. Lots of people are posting stuff

Noms

As thought above, Z and Michelle went up. I still havnt seen what the actual plan is with Victor.

I guess Michelle flipped out at the ceremony. Corey was telling Victor it was hard not to laugh but he didn't want to look like an ass. They also said Nicole almost started crying with Michelle too

Natalie ask the guys a hypothetical that you've been with a girl you love for 30 years and now she has an illness where she can't physically have sex anymore, what do you do?

Paul says "There's two other holes"

Paul, Paulie, Victor, Corey in the yard playing pool.

Paul says Z should go home cause she's the stronger girl. Paulie agrees. Seems like the original noms are the targets. Corey says they should do Michelle cause she's the more strategic choice. Says shes smarter than people notice. Paul says he easily can control Michelle but Z is harder to keep in check. Tells them to trust him on keeping Michelle in check (It's funny if this becomes a trend cause Paul convinced Paulie he can keep Victor in check. If he can do that with Michelle too, he's slowly allowing Paul to manage all these outlier players that eventually become the majority in time.

Natalie comes out. They start saying spanish curse words. Natalie laughs and says production will never cast any spanish speakers again

An update is definitely necessary with the alliances/positions in the house since the past two weeks

Week 7
BB%2018%20W7_zpsp4lblehk.png

Just realized Z and Michelle were the only ones without any comp wins and noms. Now Nicole and James are the only ones who haven't been nominated

Nicole and Z ae on the couch. Z talks about cuddling with Paulie. Nicole says they are cute together. Seems like the girls aren't seeing the guys are getting closer. Nicole is talking about how attractive Corey is.

Natalie says even though she really wants a girl to win and shes for "girl empowerment", if Paulie and Nicole are in the final two, she will pick Paulie because "Nicole isn't nice to me". This pretty much sums up every season of why girl players are at a disadvantage. Always come in for their gender and then they start hating each other.

Victor is talking to Meech about the nomination ceremony and is apologizing for how things played out. Says he didn't expect her to cry. Michelle says shes fine now and she just wanted to get more done in the house like win HOH and see Zingbot.

At least your internet is fast enough to stream stuff online. I pay roughly $270 CAD for a 50GB limit that is supposed to go 5Mbps but lucky to get it to go to 2Mbps most days. And it used to be 30GB limit with an extra $15/GB when you go over your monthly limit.
So basically all online gaming and video streaming is not worth while for people of the Arctic.
Thats one of the things i enjoy about vacation south, the fast internet...and seeing the wide variety of women walking down the streets.
Ah, now I understand your location name. I worked in Northern Ontario one summer and remember the long daylight hours, it was weird seeing the sun at 11 pm

Back