Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's their cash cow though

I read the only reason Big Brother is on the air is because of Julie Chen's husband

I can see a husband making his wife happy

but it's a disgrace considering BB has what 3 or 4 times the number of episodes in a season and they rush the finale every season like its some amateur shit

Yea. I'm not saying I don't get it but at least give the finale it's due. Start the episode early or something.

I don't buy that. Big brother is good but when it comes to the summer time slot. This is a time where competition is low cause audiences on average are lower so it's all about what show becomes the most cost effective. BB usually always hits #1 in rating and also is relatively cheap to make. You couldn't put a show like survivor on cause it is realitvely more expensive and possibly it's a bad idea to have three seasons of survivor running each year with no break

Yea. I'm not saying I don't get it but at least give the finale it's due. Start the episode early or something.

I don't buy that. Big brother is good but when it comes to the summer time slot. This is a time where competition is low cause audiences on average are lower so it's all about what show becomes the most cost effective. BB usually always hits #1 in rating and also is relatively cheap to make. You couldn't put a show like survivor on cause it is realitvely more expensive and possibly it's a bad idea to have three seasons of survivor running each year with no break

or put it on CBS.com

it's not that hard dammit

Yeah Survivor Finale >>>>>>> BB Finale. Survivor Finales are usually a great way to end the season while BB finales always kinda seem like the season fizzling out.

Yeah Survivor Finale >>>>>>> BB Finale. Survivor Finales are usually a great way to end the season while BB finales always kinda seem like the season fizzling out.
Not to pull away from the thread, but do you have personalized licence plates? Saw a dude in my area recently with licence plate with your name

Last edited:
HOH part 2 winner....

Nicole

Sounds like it was a timed comp where they had to place pics of houseguests in the correct order or something like that

So it'll be Nicole vs Paul for final HOH on wednesday night

Not to pull away from the thread, but do you have personalized licence plates? Saw a dude in my area recently with licence plate with your name

A DRBDAN license plate? lol, no that wasn't me.

BUMP! Finale tonight.

Not much going on in the house except that (final two talk)...

Paul and Nicole have been spending a lot of time together and are both saying they will take the other one to the end. They've talked a lot about James' lack of game this season which you would think makes him the perfect person to take to the end and beat but maybe not. I think a Paul/Nicole final two would be great because they can both make good arguments for winning and because it avoids any possibility that James wins.

Activities in the house:

They've been doing a lot of cleaning which is probably to help get the house ready for BB:OTT which starts in a week. They were also given boards and pens to write advice on to leave for the next batch of houseguests

BUMP! Finale tonight.

Not much going on in the house except that (final two talk)...

Paul and Nicole have been spending a lot of time together and are both saying they will take the other one to the end. They've talked a lot about James' lack of game this season which you would think makes him the perfect person to take to the end and beat but maybe not. I think a Paul/Nicole final two would be great because they can both make good arguments for winning and because it avoids any possibility that James wins.

Activities in the house:

They've been doing a lot of cleaning which is probably to help get the house ready for BB:OTT which starts in a week. They were also given boards and pens to write advice on to leave for the next batch of houseguests

Appreciate the update. I haven't followed at all recently... Bascially since school started for the kids and football season began.

They should readjust the schedule to finish the season in early Sept or Late Aug. May tune in tonight though.

The older seasons used to end the week after Labour Day which seemed perfect. You had BB all Summer and then people are usually busy on the Labour Day long weekend (when nothing is happening in BB anyway) and then you get the finale. The season really drags at the end now. 13 weeks is just too long.

I find it vaguely amusing that BB:OTT is being called a "short" season at 10 weeks i.e. what the show was for the first 14 seasons.

A DRBDAN license plate? lol, no that wasn't me.
Yep, dude had a plate with your sherdog name. And I saw you're in T.O so thought possibly it may be you

i watched some After Dark last night and it was just Paul and Nicole talking. Seemed like Paul was more set on having Nicole in final 2, she seemed to be unsure if she would take James or Paul.

I had read though that she mentioned to the cameras a few times when Paul wasn't around that she intends to take James.

Paul has been working hard though to convince her to take him if she wins

During all this, the cameras cut to James and he's just sleeping

I follow this show every year but tap out when it gets down to 5-6 players. I just get bored with the end. Might watch an episode in 10 minutes instead of 40 though.

I appreciate all the Updates from dds and lead this season. Makes the show more interesting.

I really don't care who wins this season. Paul prob deserves it more but I'm not a fan of a manlet who talks too much and acts like a douche most of the time he's in the diary room.\

I never thought Nicole would get this far, but she latched onto the Corey train and fell in behind Paulie pretty early. Great shields once the house starts to implode.

I think it will be very interesting to see who wins tonight. I really hope Paul can pull out the win.

Not a bad season at all. Just too long. Glad we finally made it to the end. pulling for Paul.

Idc whether Paul or Nicole win, I like them both.

James is the worst, this is the first season I've watched of BB, and I can't believe he's a veteran, even a n00b like me can tell he's played a shitty game thus far.

I hope they don't bring back Michelle in future seasons. Sure she's a big superfan but she cries when someone just looks at her funny!
With her constant crying, its reminds me of Vanessa from last season and that was the most annoying thing.

I've been backing Paul all season so I'm hoping he pulls it off. Just sucks being on the West Coast since I can't watch it live like you guys on the East. Plus there's the Mr. Robot finale to deal with.

I think Paul wins this no matter if he picks James or Nicole.
But judging from the women's answers with their talk with Dr. Will, they may be bitter and not vote for him...and there's what, 5 women to 3 men in jury? Will be interesting but I think they may still vote for him.

I think Paul wins this no matter if he picks James or Nicole.
But judging from the women's answers with their talk with Dr. Will, they may be bitter and not vote for him...and there's what, 5 women to 3 men in jury? Will be interesting but I think they may still vote for him.
I'm honestly really worried Nicole wins.

Back