Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is insane, Paul got fucked so hard. Man that's frustrating

I thought the ending was horrible. Paul played a way better game than Nicole.

Nicole is an okay winner but not over Paul. He deserved the win 100℅.

My feeling is that too many people on the jury were rubbed the wrong way by him and that cost him.

I've been backing Paul all season so I'm hoping he pulls it off. Just sucks being on the West Coast since I can't watch it live like you guys on the East. Plus there's the Mr. Robot finale to deal with.
why can't you watch it live? im in b.c too and the finale was on at 7:30. you just got to watch it on the eastcoast's global station.

also if you dont get all the global stations, just googling "big brother livestream" will bring up a few good streaming sites that are very good n wont give u da aidz o:

alsox2 thanks for the heads up on mr robot, lol i thought it was last night and freaked bc i couldnt find it online yet xD . . . i am impatient

Nicole is an okay winner but not over Paul. He deserved the win 100℅.

My feeling is that too many people on the jury were rubbed the wrong way by him and that cost him.
was surprised bridgette voted for him.

but ive read that the girls in jury swore theyd vote for nicole if she was in final 2, just bc they wanted a female winner. not sure if true, but could def see it for natalie's vote lol.

That's one of the reasons I stopped watching survivor. I hate when the jury goes personal over who played the better game.

I was surprised that Paulie voted for Nicole but I think he's still pissed that Paul turned on him.

What a joke. Not sure why Paul picked Nicole... but still, he should have one either way. Poor guy.

huge mistake to take Nicole

shows why he's a noob and Nicole is the vet

I'm just glad James didn't win anything lmao

Nicole winning isn't so bad. she played a good game.

Victor winning America's Favourite Player over James and Natalie was great. I especially loved that they tried to get James' reaction before showing Victor.

In a way Nicole was the perfect winner for the season, a decent winner but not the best one.

Info about BB: Over The Top:

Weekly schedule:
Weekly schedule - times are Pacific

Monday 1pm: Veto comp
Monday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Tuesday 1pm: Veto meeting
Tuesday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Tuesday 7.30pm: Live Diaries
Wednesday 7pm: Weekly recap
Wednesday 8pm: Live eviction
Wednesday 9pm: HOH comp
Thursday various times: Julie QA with hamsters, and evictee interview
Thursday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Friday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Friday 7.30pm: Live Diaries
Saturday 1pm: Have-not reveal
Saturday 7pm: Safety ceremony
Sunday 7pm: Final safety ceremony/nominations

@Lead , your wish has been granted. Apparently you will get live diary rooms twice per week.

General info:
The fall season Big Brother Over The Top begins September 28 at 7pm PT/10pm ET exclusively on All Access, and I now have more information about it.. we were told viewer voting would impact the game and it's true: the first one is whether BB17 Jason Roy or BB18 Jozea Flores will join the cast

In addition, we now know viewers will determine the winner, but they aren't going full international style: there will be a weekly HOH who will determine which hamsters are safe each week.. I don't yet know if the hamsters will evict themselves or if that'll be viewer votes

Live eviction shows hosted by Julie will be Wednesdays at 7pm PT/10pm ET.. there will be weekly recaps before those shows, as well as Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, all at 7pm PT/10pm ET.. Julie will interview evictees on Thursday afternoons (times will vary - she's a busy lady)

Safety ceremonies when HOH will declare who's safe that week will be live Saturdays and Sundays at 7pm PT/10pm ET, and there will be live Diary sessions Tuesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm PT/10.30pm ET, and we've already heard comps will air live on the feeds

And of course it'll have live feeds for everything else! BBOTT will have 13 hamsters, it's scheduled to run 10 weeks, grand prize will be $250,000, and it'll be exclusively on All Access.. sign up now and you'll be set to watch it from the start, along with anything in Flashback from BB18, along with zillions of CBS shows including BB1 thru BB18.. reminder, they recently launched a new commercial-free option

All info is from the always awesome http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

I guess I will have to read for Lead's updates for the online season. My internet isn't fast enough to do live streaming...plus can you even get it in Canada?

Victor winning America's Favourite Player over James and Natalie was great. I especially loved that they tried to get James' reaction before showing Victor.

In a way Nicole was the perfect winner for the season, a decent winner but not the best one.

Info about BB: Over The Top:

Weekly schedule:
Weekly schedule - times are Pacific

Monday 1pm: Veto comp
Monday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Tuesday 1pm: Veto meeting
Tuesday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Tuesday 7.30pm: Live Diaries
Wednesday 7pm: Weekly recap
Wednesday 8pm: Live eviction
Wednesday 9pm: HOH comp
Thursday various times: Julie QA with hamsters, and evictee interview
Thursday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Friday 7pm: Weekly Replay daily recap
Friday 7.30pm: Live Diaries
Saturday 1pm: Have-not reveal
Saturday 7pm: Safety ceremony
Sunday 7pm: Final safety ceremony/nominations

@Lead , your wish has been granted. Apparently you will get live diary rooms twice per week.

General info:
The fall season Big Brother Over The Top begins September 28 at 7pm PT/10pm ET exclusively on All Access, and I now have more information about it.. we were told viewer voting would impact the game and it's true: the first one is whether BB17 Jason Roy or BB18 Jozea Flores will join the cast

In addition, we now know viewers will determine the winner, but they aren't going full international style: there will be a weekly HOH who will determine which hamsters are safe each week.. I don't yet know if the hamsters will evict themselves or if that'll be viewer votes

Live eviction shows hosted by Julie will be Wednesdays at 7pm PT/10pm ET.. there will be weekly recaps before those shows, as well as Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, all at 7pm PT/10pm ET.. Julie will interview evictees on Thursday afternoons (times will vary - she's a busy lady)

Safety ceremonies when HOH will declare who's safe that week will be live Saturdays and Sundays at 7pm PT/10pm ET, and there will be live Diary sessions Tuesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm PT/10.30pm ET, and we've already heard comps will air live on the feeds

And of course it'll have live feeds for everything else! BBOTT will have 13 hamsters, it's scheduled to run 10 weeks, grand prize will be $250,000, and it'll be exclusively on All Access.. sign up now and you'll be set to watch it from the start, along with anything in Flashback from BB18, along with zillions of CBS shows including BB1 thru BB18.. reminder, they recently launched a new commercial-free option

All info is from the always awesome http://www.hamsterwatch.com/
What is the "safety ceremony"?

I thought Paul deserved it. But looking back, he did piss off a lot of people when he was threatened. Actually surprised Michelle voted for him

Back