Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that's not really that bad, I thought he may have made a personal attack on her daughter the way she exploded
Ya she is a bitch. If that wouldve been a guy doing that to another guy it would be on. Standing over you yelling, fuck that!

Da'vonne gives me life tbh. Lol god I hate Paulie. I don't see how she could be setting a bad example for her daughter. Da'vonne is always standing up for herself and isn't taking anybody's shit. Pretty good example of how to be in my mind /:

Also you guys notice Da'vonne is a meme now on Twitter? Lol her exit gif from her last season is gettin the rounds on the net. Not sure why it suddenly became relevant but whatever.

Da'vonne gives me life tbh. Lol god I hate Paulie. I don't see how she could be setting a bad example for her daughter. Da'vonne is always standing up for herself and isn't taking anybody's shit. Pretty good example of how to be in my mind /:

Also you guys notice Da'vonne is a meme now on Twitter? Lol her exit gif from her last season is gettin the rounds on the net. Not sure why it suddenly became relevant but whatever.
Maybe by acting like a fool engaging in all of these fights and by straight up quitting in the challenge to get back into the house. If your daughter is going to watch this at some point, at least don't quit so she can be proud of you, even if you are going to lose. Granted, I did gain respect for her early in the season when she stood up to Frank (even though she didn't really, she bottled it up cause she was afraid of the game. But still at least wasn't happy getting talked to/treated like that)

Maybe by acting like a fool engaging in all of these fights and by straight up quitting in the challenge to get back into the house. If your daughter is going to watch this at some point, at least don't quit so she can be proud of you, even if you are going to lose. Granted, I did gain respect for her early in the season when she stood up to Frank (even though she didn't really, she bottled it up cause she was afraid of the game. But still at least wasn't happy getting talked to/treated like that)
Lol I'll at least give you that comp quit. It would have been better if she at least held out until her body gave and she fell. Just jumping off, plus being the first to jump . . . Looked bad honestly.

Thats cool that you like her. I just have a problem with her action against paulie. Just imagine if that had been a man standing over a woman like that puffing out his chest. That guy would be tasted or taken away in cuffs. There is zero reason to get in someones space like that unless you want to fight. Seems men have figured this out but women, knowing they wont be touched, have not.

That being said, I think that paulie is a dickhead to women. I would probably want to fight him if I was in that house too.

At this point, I think if Paul wins final HOH, he can probably bring whoever and still win.

If Nicole wins, I think she has to bring James to have a shot

And James ain't winning in any scenario, even if he does magically win the last HOH

(I'm not using spoilers since we know the final three now)

I think Nicole could beat Paul. She definitely gets Corey's vote and probably Meech too. I imagine Natalie and Bridgette would vote for Nicole because of "girl power" and also because Paul was pretty antagonistic toward them. James would probably be the fifth vote and that's all Nicole needs. Based on the jury segments it seems like Da' respects NIcole's game so that is another vote.

Paul's only guaranteed vote is Victor and then Paulie and Z are probably up in the air.

That said, I don't see any way that Paul and Nicole both make final two. Like you say, there's no way James win the game so whoever wins final HOH will take (and beat) James.

Definitely agree that Nicole and Paul are the frontrunners here and they wouldn't take each other. Still counting the votes in my head but it's hard.

Nicole-James
DaVonne- Nicole
Zakiyah- Nicole?
Bridgette- Nicole (I could see James but for how much she talks about being a feminist.. man)
Paulie- Not sure, James but if Corey talks to him enough, maybe Nicole
Michelle- James
Natalie- James
Victor- Nicole (I think he still likes her a lot and the bitterness will fade)
Corey- Nicole
Paul- Not sure
So in my mind, Nicole and James both have two solid votes and then 7 I really could see flipping different ways. I still give the edge to Nicole though. I think Corey and Davonne arguing for her is a lot better than Michelle and Nat for people on the fence.

Paul-James
DaVonne- James probably
Zakiyah- Unsure, maybe Paul
Bridgette- Unsure ALSO, Paul was really nice to her but she hung out with James a lot with Natalie
Paulie- I thought Paul at first but in his interview last night, he brought up how James, Nicole and Corey's games were all impressive and it would be a tough choice... left Paul out of that comment, could be bitter
Michelle- Paul and if she doesn't, Michelle is a complete asshole this season imo
Natalie- James
Victor- Paul
Corey- Hard to say
Nicole- James (this will really bug me after all the rumors and moneygate a few weeks back)
Soo even more toss ups imo with this stuff but I really gotta believe the jury likes Paul more than James. I really think this jury can't be that bitter so they will be factoring social and comps wins. Paul will dominate James in comp wins and Paul was far more present in the house throughout while James played house in the london room with Nat all season. Makes it harder cause Paulie and Corey got backstabbed by both so I can't determine which thing bugs them the most and also whether they respect the move or are bitter from it. Also, like the Nicole-James thing, I rather have Victor making an argument for me in the jury house than Natalie.

Paul-Nicole (Unlikelyto happen but why not)
DaVonne- Nicole
Zakiyah- Toss up
Bridgette- Uhh, Nicole?
Paulie- Like I mentioned below, I think he should pick Paul but his interview makes me think he's an anti-Paul vote
Michelle- Paul
Natalie- Paul
Victor- Paul
Corey- Nicole
James- Nicle
Weird cause this is the top two imo and it's a clear cut matchup on votes. 3 easily for Paul imo and 3 easily for Nicole imo. That means Z, Bridgette and Paulie decide and idk at that point.

James just said to the camera he thinks he is going to win in the final two. Says he only won one comp and he didn't really need to do it and only did it cause Paulie was mentioning how James wasn't pulling his weight in the group. Says his social game took him the whole way and that should win him the game.

I think if he mentions the Paulie comment for why he won a comp, that easily would sway Paulie to vote for him as it would inflate his ego that the winner went against his own strategy because Paulie was on to him.

Forgot to mention that jury episode was awesome. When Julie said the most heated Jury in BB history, I was like yea, whatever but damn, she was right. I had to replay that scene like three times just to look at each players face/reaction during the event. Hilarious.

Also wondering if Victor bangs Natalie or any of the girls while in jury house. Would be surprised if it doesn't happen. Paulie and Z banging was so easy to call.

Nicole said to Paul it feels like her and Corey already broke up. Can't say I disagree with her. I don't think Corey had any interest in a relationship and happy to have some freedom outside the house after this. I really think it is probably hard for any relationship to work post-show because people who saw you on tv are hitting you up trying to flirt.

Definitely agree that Nicole and Paul are the frontrunners here and they wouldn't take each other. Still counting the votes in my head but it's hard.

Nicole-James
DaVonne- Nicole
Zakiyah- Nicole?
Bridgette- Nicole (I could see James but for how much she talks about being a feminist.. man)
Paulie- Not sure, James but if Corey talks to him enough, maybe Nicole
Michelle- James
Natalie- James
Victor- Nicole (I think he still likes her a lot and the bitterness will fade)
Corey- Nicole
Paul- Not sure
So in my mind, Nicole and James both have two solid votes and then 7 I really could see flipping different ways. I still give the edge to Nicole though. I think Corey and Davonne arguing for her is a lot better than Michelle and Nat for people on the fence.

Paul-James
DaVonne- James probably
Zakiyah- Unsure, maybe Paul
Bridgette- Unsure ALSO, Paul was really nice to her but she hung out with James a lot with Natalie
Paulie- I thought Paul at first but in his interview last night, he brought up how James, Nicole and Corey's games were all impressive and it would be a tough choice... left Paul out of that comment, could be bitter
Michelle- Paul and if she doesn't, Michelle is a complete asshole this season imo
Natalie- James
Victor- Paul
Corey- Hard to say
Nicole- James (this will really bug me after all the rumors and moneygate a few weeks back)
Soo even more toss ups imo with this stuff but I really gotta believe the jury likes Paul more than James. I really think this jury can't be that bitter so they will be factoring social and comps wins. Paul will dominate James in comp wins and Paul was far more present in the house throughout while James played house in the london room with Nat all season. Makes it harder cause Paulie and Corey got backstabbed by both so I can't determine which thing bugs them the most and also whether they respect the move or are bitter from it. Also, like the Nicole-James thing, I rather have Victor making an argument for me in the jury house than Natalie.

Paul-Nicole (Unlikelyto happen but why not)
DaVonne- Nicole
Zakiyah- Toss up
Bridgette- Uhh, Nicole?
Paulie- Like I mentioned below, I think he should pick Paul but his interview makes me think he's an anti-Paul vote
Michelle- Paul
Natalie- Paul
Victor- Paul
Corey- Nicole
James- Nicle
Weird cause this is the top two imo and it's a clear cut matchup on votes. 3 easily for Paul imo and 3 easily for Nicole imo. That means Z, Bridgette and Paulie decide and idk at that point.

I have a hard time figuring out who might vote for James because I disrespect his play this season so much. He thinks he played a strong social game when in my eyes he made it to the end not because of a strong social game but because he was nearing Victoria levels of being a complete non-factor in the game. I don't enjoy watching Nicole play but I will say that she did a good job of staying out of harm's way early in the game and then won comps (Corey winning helped obviously) and made smart moves later in the game. Going after Meech at final 7 and teaming up with Paul/Victor put her and Corey in such a good spot when the 3 pairs remained.

I think Paul is the breakout player of the season for sure. He absolutely, hands down deserves to win. The thing that really sucks is that I could see James squeaking out a win just based on the jury. I will be bitter as shit about this season if Nicole votes for James and James wins. I agree that I could see Paulie voting for Nicole because he salty about being backstabbed by Paul (which was a great move IMO). The thing that sucks even more is that if they brought Paul back for another season he would be a target right away and I don't think he'd have a great chance at winning.

In conclusion, hurray for Paul, booooo James, and "I guess, meh" for Nicole.

Forgot to mention that jury episode was awesome. When Julie said the most heated Jury in BB history, I was like yea, whatever but damn, she was right. I had to replay that scene like three times just to look at each players face/reaction during the event. Hilarious.

Also wondering if Victor bangs Natalie or any of the girls while in jury house. Would be surprised if it doesn't happen. Paulie and Z banging was so easy to call.

Entertaining but also embarrassing. The way Da and Paulie were being so aggressive I thought at first that maybe it was planned until Da' stood up and the producer stepped in. I can see why Da gets so pissed though, every time Paulie opens his mouth I want to punch him. He just seems so incredibly smug.

I have a hard time figuring out who might vote for James because I disrespect his play this season so much. He thinks he played a strong social game when in my eyes he made it to the end not because of a strong social game but because he was nearing Victoria levels of being a complete non-factor in the game. I don't enjoy watching Nicole play but I will say that she did a good job of staying out of harm's way early in the game and then won comps (Corey winning helped obviously) and made smart moves later in the game. Going after Meech at final 7 and teaming up with Paul/Victor put her and Corey in such a good spot when the 3 pairs remained.

I think Paul is the breakout player of the season for sure. He absolutely, hands down deserves to win. The thing that really sucks is that I could see James squeaking out a win just based on the jury. I will be bitter as shit about this season if Nicole votes for James and James wins. I agree that I could see Paulie voting for Nicole because he salty about being backstabbed by Paul (which was a great move IMO). The thing that sucks even more is that if they brought Paul back for another season he would be a target right away and I don't think he'd have a great chance at winning.

In conclusion, hurray for Paul, booooo James, and "I guess, meh" for Nicole.

Definite think the pecking order is 1 Paul 2 Nicole 3 James. When the final 7 was in place, I saw James as the worst of the 7 and since then, he has done absolutely nothing to change my mind. Natalie easily played a better game then him and he likely isn't in the final three if she didn't blow up the house on Paulie. I also don't give cred to his social game because it wasn't like he was best buds with the entire house. He took a vacation from the game trying to bang Nat and was only present when she forced him to be. What annoying is this stupid vets/newbies mix because vets are going to appreciate a vet getting to the end more no matter what. Although I agreed that Brittany shouldn't have been the only jury member to think Dan should win in S14, she was the only vet and obviously felt more attached to letting him be the winner than some new player. I think the same is true with Nicole, James and DaVonne. They have it that no matter who got to the end, they were going to get the vote. Not saying it's even a deal. Just psychology really. They want to think the only reason they didn't win is because a player with just as much experience got the best of them, not some new players who naturally were more talented at the game by beating not only other players but also vets from previous seasons. It's annoying and it's why mix seasons always lead to a mixed result. As good as S14 was and okay as this season was, you can't deny that aspect with the jury.

In any sane world, Paul and Nicole easily should have a one up on James but at least with my guesses on jury votes, they are in the air and more undecided than a Paul-Nicole matchup. That's just wrong imo. Part of it really is it being jury members I can't read well at all from how they played. Like Z and Bridgette always seemed really simple minded to me. They other big problem is I can't find any group think with this jury. Does Z come to a conclusion with Paulie on how she votes or does Bridgette vote the was Da votes? Does Corey, Victor or Nat do anything to convince other members to pick their ride or die? It's really weird to try to guess this one and it's a way more hung jury than I remember in past seasons. I guess when we see the interviews, it could become way more clear where they are at but I really don't have a read on most of them right now.

The more annoying thing with James is I think he's somewhat of a scumbag and thinks highly of himself cause of how the show portrayed him last year. I really wonder if Paul isn't bitter with Nicole or James or whether he hates one or both of them for how the final 6 played out. He seems like a chill person who would rub that stuff off but some of those weeks had to left a bad taste in his mouth. I actually wonder if Paul needs to win to get to final 2 now. Can you imagine if James wins and votes out Paul? I would cry fucking murder if the final 2 is decided this way.

This just gave me an idea that seasons where they do the third nom twists that they should have the final three be who the jury votes for. Reveal that Frank was actually sequestered the whole time and make them vote on the spot so they can't know each others votes to make it just between two people. That would be an awesome idea for a finale night. Biggest twist of all and even the audience was blindsided on it.

I could see Vic smashing Nat. Also, would be hilarious if Corey ended up smashing someone

Speaking of Nat, gotta love how she tells jury that she would've used the POV on James if she had won it. Sure you would've Nat

I think Julie Chen calling her out on throwing James under the bus maybe woke her up a bit, and she wanted to do some damage control

Final 3, comic vs comic

bb18-comics-nicole-01.jpg

James.jpg

bb18-comics-paul-01.jpg

Gotta say, I like Paul's comic the best out of those 3

I could see Vic smashing Nat. Also, would be hilarious if Corey ended up smashing someone

Speaking of Nat, gotta love how she tells jury that she would've used the POV on James if she had won it. Sure you would've Nat

I think Julie Chen calling her out on throwing James under the bus maybe woke her up a bit, and she wanted to do some damage control

Yea, she is full of it. She pretty much stopped talking to James most of the week cause she was pissed she was going home and wanted the money. Winning veto would've been her saying "are you sure you want me to use veto on you" and unlikely but hopefully saying, "yea sure" and then her not doing it and saying anyone who was okay with me sacrificing my game isn't a true friend. She is fake and it took that last week to actually see it. It's not even a bad fake though. She just shouldn't have bullshitted half the stuff she said. Like don't talk like you have these over the top principles and morals and then not apply it when the game is in play. Just admit your playing the game like everyone else

I agree with her doing damage control, esp since both Julie and Paul mentioned that she threw James under the bus.
She's an attractive woman though, she's got the exposure she wanted.

and regarding the jury, i thought it was funny when Da brought up "you have to be at least 6 feet to talk to me" and when Paulie said "oh, a short joke", i know what he means by that. I'm not the tallest guy either and when people start making short jokes, you know the other person is mad, hahaha. When you can't win an argument you bring up the other persons height, trust a 5'5" person, haha

EDIT: shit! i forgot i'm no sherdog! I'm 6'8" and 240lbs of solid muscle ;) :D

Definite think the pecking order is 1 Paul 2 Nicole 3 James. When the final 7 was in place, I saw James as the worst of the 7 and since then, he has done absolutely nothing to change my mind. Natalie easily played a better game then him and he likely isn't in the final three if she didn't blow up the house on Paulie. I also don't give cred to his social game because it wasn't like he was best buds with the entire house. He took a vacation from the game trying to bang Nat and was only present when she forced him to be. What annoying is this stupid vets/newbies mix because vets are going to appreciate a vet getting to the end more no matter what. Although I agreed that Brittany shouldn't have been the only jury member to think Dan should win in S14, she was the only vet and obviously felt more attached to letting him be the winner than some new player. I think the same is true with Nicole, James and DaVonne. They have it that no matter who got to the end, they were going to get the vote. Not saying it's even a deal. Just psychology really. They want to think the only reason they didn't win is because a player with just as much experience got the best of them, not some new players who naturally were more talented at the game by beating not only other players but also vets from previous seasons. It's annoying and it's why mix seasons always lead to a mixed result. As good as S14 was and okay as this season was, you can't deny that aspect with the jury.

In any sane world, Paul and Nicole easily should have a one up on James but at least with my guesses on jury votes, they are in the air and more undecided than a Paul-Nicole matchup. That's just wrong imo. Part of it really is it being jury members I can't read well at all from how they played. Like Z and Bridgette always seemed really simple minded to me. They other big problem is I can't find any group think with this jury. Does Z come to a conclusion with Paulie on how she votes or does Bridgette vote the was Da votes? Does Corey, Victor or Nat do anything to convince other members to pick their ride or die? It's really weird to try to guess this one and it's a way more hung jury than I remember in past seasons. I guess when we see the interviews, it could become way more clear where they are at but I really don't have a read on most of them right now.

The more annoying thing with James is I think he's somewhat of a scumbag and thinks highly of himself cause of how the show portrayed him last year. I really wonder if Paul isn't bitter with Nicole or James or whether he hates one or both of them for how the final 6 played out. He seems like a chill person who would rub that stuff off but some of those weeks had to left a bad taste in his mouth. I actually wonder if Paul needs to win to get to final 2 now. Can you imagine if James wins and votes out Paul? I would cry fucking murder if the final 2 is decided this way.

This just gave me an idea that seasons where they do the third nom twists that they should have the final three be who the jury votes for. Reveal that Frank was actually sequestered the whole time and make them vote on the spot so they can't know each others votes to make it just between two people. That would be an awesome idea for a finale night. Biggest twist of all and even the audience was blindsided on it.

I agree with final 3 like Survivor has done

make it a 8 person jury

I also want the Survivor format for finale night

Survivor breaks it up into a finale for the comp and final tribal for one episode and then one episode for a reunion where everyone is on set and they discuss the season

they never give enough time to everyone and barely go in depth into the season

and give more time for the questionnaire

this is a 500k decision after all

I hope Paul or Nicole wins.

I like Corey and Nicole together.

I'd eat Nicole's ass

I agree with final 3 like Survivor has done

make it a 8 person jury

I also want the Survivor format for finale night

Survivor breaks it up into a finale for the comp and final tribal for one episode and then one episode for a reunion where everyone is on set and they discuss the season

they never give enough time to everyone and barely go in depth into the season

and give more time for the questionnaire

this is a 500k decision after all

And the funny thing is the reason we never get a time appropriate length finale is because of..... Survivor. They always start their premier and shit on the ending of BB to make room for them in the time slot. I don't get why it's so necessary to overlap the two in the same night. I didn't watch that whole season just to be robbed of a good reunion episode. Like the fucking bachelor has like a two hour reunion episode or something and we can't get more than ten minutes of reunion with the cast on the finale?

And the funny thing is the reason we never get a time appropriate length finale is because of..... Survivor. They always start their premier and shit on the ending of BB to make room for them in the time slot. I don't get why it's so necessary to overlap the two in the same night. I didn't watch that whole season just to be robbed of a good reunion episode. Like the fucking bachelor has like a two hour reunion episode or something and we can't get more than ten minutes of reunion with the cast on the finale?

that's their cash cow though

I read the only reason Big Brother is on the air is because of Julie Chen's husband

I can see a husband making his wife happy

but it's a disgrace considering BB has what 3 or 4 times the number of episodes in a season and they rush the finale every season like its some amateur shit

Back