Big bench attempt = bleeding eyes

I'm surprised you've made it this long in this forum, if this story is even true (which I doubt any of it is), its not physiologically possible. At most, seven days into a cycle is not going to take you from maybe 405 x 1 to 405 x 10, thats one fucking week! "you were interested in steroids" you're legitimately stupid, you know that? Kennelly's eyes bleed all the time during his near ME lifts, high blood pressure does this stuff. Oh and a guy who was five years out from the deadlift world record 20 years ago when this supposedly happened is not going to be so imbalanced in training that he can't put up 405 once.

I am curious about what you get by insulting random people on the Internet. I was simply sharing a story of my only experience with someone bleeding in their eye after lifting weights. You can choose to believe it or not, I don't care. I just find it odd that you would go out of your way to insult someone you don't know about something you know nothing about.
Would you care to explain why?

I've seen cats bleed out of their eyes while lifting, they were juiced up like crazy though.

67f64-invisible_bench_press.jpg

*shudders*

Other peoples' blood really creeps me out. I can watch myself bleed for hours and it won't bother me but if I see a cut on someone else it's over.

'Never trust something that can bleed for days and not die'

PSA:

CZMuayThai is easily in the top 3 strongest people who post here. Maybe some of you should listen to him.

About the bench press story:
Anyone who weighs more than 180lbs and who PL's semi seriously can bench 405 easily. The story is bogus.

I used to work at a Powerlifting gym about 20 years ago that was owned by a world champion HW powerlifter. He had the world record in the deadlift like 25 years ago. I was interested in steriods so I asked him if he had any. He sadly said no, that he was having trouble getting a shipment.
When he benched that day he couldn't get 405 up once. He looked depressed and small for a 300 lbs guy.
The next week I saw him yelling and screaming and he benched 405 for 10 reps. He got up from the bench and was coming towards me, He looked twice as big as last week and one eye was totally red from a burst blood vessel I guess.
I asked him if a shipment came in and he said, "Fuck yeah!"

I decided I wouldn't take steriods after that.

Wow.......did he take steroids or did he mate with superman and get another dose of liquid into his system

About the bench press story:
Anyone who weighs more than 180lbs and who PL's semi seriously can bench 405 easily. The story is bogus.

As a deadlift whore, sadly I can't and it chaps my ass in addition to killing my Wilks. How goes it B0rt?

I am curious about what you get by insulting random people on the Internet. I was simply sharing a story of my only experience with someone bleeding in their eye after lifting weights....whining and crying...Would you care to explain why?

Maybe you should first explain why you have to make up bullshit stories to get attention.

As a deadlift whore, sadly I can't and it chaps my ass in addition to killing my Wilks. How goes it B0rt?

Life is lovely.

Finals start in 10 days and my first contest is the day after the last one. It should be fun.

Life is lovely.

Finals start in 10 days and my first contest is the day after the last one. It should be fun.

one word: rally, you'll simply have to rally. :icon_chee as for the competition, i sucked in my first, Lusst didn't do so hot in his, fatty i think about the same, its up to you to break the cycle of rookie mediocrity. good luck with all of it though.

Maybe you should first explain why you have to make up bullshit stories to get attention.

Why would I make up a story? I was just relating something that happened from 20 years ago the way I remember it. If you don't like the story than fine, maybe it sucks, but it would suck a lot more if I spent 10 paragraphs giving every last detail that might make it seem more plausible.

But who cares? It was shocking to me to see someone's eye blood vessel burst in his eye while lifting, but apparently it's a common thing.

I am just surprised to be attacked over a silly story. If someone had been interested in some of the details I would explain them, but it seems strange to get worked up over some silly story.

I've seen burst bloodvessels before, but eye bleeding like that is madness?!

And to Ciscokids story, perhaps the guys steroids also had a psychological effect to his lifting as well.

I've seen burst bloodvessels before, but eye bleeding like that is madness?!

And to Ciscokids story, perhaps the guys steroids also had a psychological effect to his lifting as well.

Well, yeah. I thought that was apparent when I said he was depressed about not having steroids. I never said 405 was his max bench, I just said he didn't lift it that day. More than the burst blood vessel it was the apparent psychological addiction to steroids that made me shy away from ever taking them. I saw it in plenty of people who had huge intensity when on a cycle and little to no intensity when off.

What is the advantage of being large and fat, but being able to lift a lot of weight?

I can't see any.

What is the advantage of being large and fat, but being able to lift a lot of weight?

I can't see any.

What's the advantage of being able to strike a speeding sphere with a wooden stick?

I can't see any.

What's the advantage of learning to walk around like a fairy with a metal stick trying to poke each other?

I can't see any.

Back