Big bench attempt = bleeding eyes

that can't be good for your health.

Oh well, anyone who puts on those ridiculous lifting shirts deserves a hard shot in the nuts.

part of me would say "I'm such a strong mofo that my eyes are bleeding" then the other part would say "holy shit my eyes are bleeding"

His eyes are bleeding from that incredible range of motion on his presses. I actually saw the bar move slightly in a vertical plane. :icon_surp

Damn. I didnt think you can bleed that much. Holy shite!

903 Lbs on the bench press? Come on, that's way too much. Of course the suit can help a lot, but that load subjects the body to a lot of stress. Pressing 900+ lbs pushs the human body to its limits. Seeing Brian Siders bench press 700 lbs with IPF gear was already a shock, but 900 lbs? Oh my god...:rolleyes:

I've seen cats bleed out of their eyes while lifting, they were juiced up like crazy though.

It'd be even more impressive if he could make it squirt.

It's a defense mechanism.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEl6TXrkZnk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEl6TXrkZnk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I used to work at a Powerlifting gym about 20 years ago that was owned by a world champion HW powerlifter. He had the world record in the deadlift like 25 years ago. I was interested in steriods so I asked him if he had any. He sadly said no, that he was having trouble getting a shipment.
When he benched that day he couldn't get 405 up once. He looked depressed and small for a 300 lbs guy.
The next week I saw him yelling and screaming and he benched 405 for 10 reps. He got up from the bench and was coming towards me, He looked twice as big as last week and one eye was totally red from a burst blood vessel I guess.
I asked him if a shipment came in and he said, "Fuck yeah!"

I decided I wouldn't take steriods after that.

Nice anecdote CK. Its funny how the most effective supplement in human history is also the most dangerous.

the vessels in my eyes burst when i squat heavy but they dont bleed... thats rediculous....

on a side note that man might be able to bench 650lbs without that shirt...

bench shirts= cheating. it changes the whole mechanic of the lift, and anyone who tell you its for "safety" is full of shit... i have seen dumbasses lose teeth because they couldn't keep the bar in the "groove"

maybe he didn't eat enough vegetables.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBMcJrjZ5qM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBMcJrjZ5qM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I used to work at a Powerlifting gym about 20 years ago that was owned by a world champion HW powerlifter. He had the world record in the deadlift like 25 years ago. I was interested in steriods so I asked him if he had any. He sadly said no, that he was having trouble getting a shipment.
When he benched that day he couldn't get 405 up once. He looked depressed and small for a 300 lbs guy.
The next week I saw him yelling and screaming and he benched 405 for 10 reps. He got up from the bench and was coming towards me, He looked twice as big as last week and one eye was totally red from a burst blood vessel I guess.
I asked him if a shipment came in and he said, "Fuck yeah!"

I decided I wouldn't take steriods after that.

I'm surprised you've made it this long in this forum, if this story is even true (which I doubt any of it is), its not physiologically possible. At most, seven days into a cycle is not going to take you from maybe 405 x 1 to 405 x 10, thats one fucking week! "you were interested in steroids" you're legitimately stupid, you know that? Kennelly's eyes bleed all the time during his near ME lifts, high blood pressure does this stuff. Oh and a guy who was five years out from the deadlift world record 20 years ago when this supposedly happened is not going to be so imbalanced in training that he can't put up 405 once.

Nice anecdote CK. Its funny how the most effective supplement in human history is also the most dangerous.

AAS are neither the most effective nor the most dangerous supplement in human history.

Really? I'm not trying to start an arguement. You're a much more experienced lifter than I am. What's more effective? Whats more dangerous?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back