Big bench attempt = bleeding eyes

Different goals basically, not every one lifts as slow as possible as random as possible with spreadsheets and graphs and Sherlock Holmes tattoos.

Silly me! I thought strength training was about getting into good shape... not being fat, using a belt, suit, spotters, etc., and making your face bleed through your own strength training.

Silly me! I thought strength training was about getting into good shape... not being fat, using a belt, suit, spotters, etc., and making your face bleed through your own strength training.

And that's why you're a big queerbait.

Silly me! I thought strength training was about strength.

Silly me! I thought strength training was about getting into good shape...

Not to get stronger then? Good start.

not being fat, using a belt, suit, spotters, etc., and making your face bleed through your own strength training.

BF% has nothing to do with strength. If you lift fuckall but are really ripped, does that make you strong? Negative. And for a HIT jedi, you seem rather put off by someone showing massive levels of intensity. Odd.

Not to get stronger then? Good start.

BF% has nothing to do with strength. If you lift fuckall but are really ripped, does that make you strong? Negative. And for a HIT jedi, you seem rather put off by someone showing massive levels of intensity. Odd.

He's a lazy HIT jedi. Even Mentzer wouldn't love him as his own.

He's a lazy HIT jedi. Even Mentzer wouldn't love him as his own.

He doesn't have the metaclorians. He's like a HIT Ewok.

^That was by far, the nerdiest thing I've ever posted on Sherdog :redface:

iminurthredz128529360193750000.jpg

lwbrawler, if one points out that lifting until you bleed from your holes is stupid, and being un unhealthy but strong person missed the point of strength training, the cranks come out saying you must do HIT to say something so obviously true.

Works for me. :)

Some people like math. Some people like art. Some people like moving big weights. Some people just want to look good naked. Ask yourself, "what do I like?" Then plot your future based on the answer.

lwbrawler, if one points out that lifting until you bleed from your holes is stupid, and being un unhealthy but strong person missed the point of strength training, the cranks come out saying you must do HIT to say something so obviously true.

Works for me. :)

I don't think strength training has to have anything to do with health. Isn't that "fitness." What is the meaning of strength training? I don't think it necessarily has to be about healthy bloodwork and low bodyfat. If you want to strength train for health reasons I don't think you are incorrect. But, I think you are incorrect when you make judgement on someone who is strength training for the sole purpose of increasing one's strength.

From your picture, youre not exactly svelte anyway. Your program isnt even working for your own crappy goals of "getting into good shape."

At least the guy in the video is accomplishing what he set out to, which is getting strong.

From your picture, youre not exactly svelte anyway. Your program isnt even working for your own crappy goals of "getting into good shape."

At least the guy in the video is accomplishing what he set out to, which is getting strong.

Ooh...burn!

Strength training is getting a stronger, maybe you should try it one day. Or perhaps you should keep your sorry attempts of trolling to your crap filled log.

It's a defense mechanism.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEl6TXrkZnk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEl6TXrkZnk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Thank god I have never heard of Reptilian AIDS

Back