• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

This is wild to watch :eek:
"My memory is so bad, I let you speak!"

...*crickets*...

It's always cringe to watch a bad comedian bomb on stage.

That said, for fuck's sake. Does he not realize that he's making things worse for himself? Oh' wait, of course he doesn't. That's kind of what this is all about...

Can’t someone make a poll to gather the opinion of Biden is mentally fit to be president?

Biden is considered to have diminished faculties and faulty memory but is considered fit enough to be president an run for reelection. What is wrong with the United States?

Biden is considered to have diminished faculties and faulty memory but is considered fit enough to be president an run for reelection. What is wrong with the United States?
The people were clutching their pearls because trump might know nuclear codes .. I guess a guy with dementia is ok lol

Both leading candidates are too gotdamn old.

I wanna see how both trump and Biden do driving down the highway while keeping the speed up above 45mphand below 70.
I bet Trump would win, and then get out of the car, slap a woman on the ass and drink some milk, F1 styles.

"My memory is so bad, I let you speak!"

...*crickets*...

It's always cringe to watch a bad comedian bomb on stage.

That said, for fuck's sake. Does he not realize that he's making things worse for himself? Oh' wait, of course he doesn't. That's kind of what this is all about...
That’s the sharpest thing he’s said since he was president. Being a smartass myself, I respect it .

To all of those saying Trump is just the same as Biden, and trumps is just as bad. What has he NOT accurately called out and continues to do so?

Lol, get real idiots and look at where our country is. This has nothing to do with trump being an agent of chaos. It has everything to do with the uniparty scum that plagues the America creating chaos domestically and abroad.

Despite all trumps faults, Joe Biden is 100x more corrupt, scum, evil, treasonous, whatever adjective you want. Along with the people propping him up. And look at what Trump has exposed.

Back