• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

The fact that you guys claim to have video of Biden sexually assaulting children on camera and the world not caring about it, is got to be one of the dumbest claims that's ever been order in the history of this sub forum.

So what does the video actually show.

What is he doing with his hand.

Too old to be prosecuted :rolleyes:
Not too old to run for president again <Lmaoo>

So what does the video actually show.

What is he doing with his hand.

Whatever he did the child reacted and tried to pull away. And when she couldn't looked distressed.

Afterwards she admitted on her social media account that he did pinch her.

E7GQ_5aVIAI3iqL

In my opinion it sounds like he is incompetent to stand trial based off the quotes.
Okay, but he wasn't deemed incompetent by a judge after having charges filed against him so it's not what you have been saying.

"“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur writes."

"“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him – by then a former president well into his eighties – of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”"
You do see that he is describing what he believes would happen during a trial right? If he were deemed incompetent he wouldn't be facing a sympathetic jury, there would be no trial.

I'm not trying to argue that Biden is completely with it and should inspire confidence in everyone, but you kept saying he was found incompetent to stand trial when that is not what happened whatsoever.

Biden really had a presser to address this!?

I only just started following him cause of the Claudine gay stuff, but I haven’t been on Twitter for a few hours and. Is that my kids are asleep, this is the first thing I saw.

So Biden really had a press conference to address this and confused Mexico and Egypt?

Edit, holy shit, why call this press conference and do this lmaoooo

Woooooww the sheer anger of Biden is scary! Joe Biden should take special counsel outback and put himself, Biden, out to pasture

Biden really had a presser to address this!?

I only just started following him cause of the Claudine gay stuff, but I haven’t been on Twitter for a few hours and. Is that my kids are asleep, this is the first thing I saw.

So Biden really had a press conference to address this and confused Mexico and Egypt?

Yep. Probably not a great idea to have an "I'm not crazy!" press conference, with a total gaffe machine. He should shake hands with the wall, to really bring it all home.

Okay, but he wasn't deemed incompetent by a judge after having charges filed against him so it's not what you have been saying.

You do see that he is describing what he believes would happen during a trial right? If he were deemed incompetent he wouldn't be facing a sympathetic jury, there would be no trial.

I'm not trying to argue that Biden is completely with it and should inspire confidence in everyone, but you kept saying he was found incompetent to stand trial when that is not what happened whatsoever.

I am stating exactly what was stated in this article. And as such why he is not going to be put on trial.

Was it a judge who deemed that to be the case? No. It was special council who was a high ranking justice official. He was placed in charge to investigate the allegations of Biden and his files and he is suggesting this is pointless because Biden is mentally incompetent to stand trial.

It won't see a judge at this point to weigh in on it.

He was placed in charge to investigate the allegations of Biden and his files and he is suggesting this is pointless because Biden is mentally incompetent to stand trial.
You keep overlooking the fact that the investigator said that a jury would be sympathetic to him and they probably wouldn't convict. Do you see how that implies that a trial would have taken place? Do you understand that there would be no trial if he were actually deemed incompetent?

Yep. Probably not a great idea to have an "I'm not crazy!" press conference, with a total gaffe machine. He should shake hands with the wall, to really bring it all home.

I added some clips, god damn, that was brutal.

No joke, if you look at the special counsels report, Biden got mad and protested the douments were his.

Wtf? That is everything the left accuses Trump of doing, being deranged about his documents, right? Lol It is too perfect to be honest.

The trump curse is real, like, I don’t k le how else to describe it but Devine karma

Keep in mind, this isn’t just about Biden, it is about the media and how they handle their reporting on documents, cognitive ability, White House lying, etc. especially lawfare. It is too perfect to be anything other than devine

i started chugging some whiskey and now i'm fucking drunk. i dont know why but this is just the thread ive decided to post that in. fuck you guys i love you. brb gonna drink some more and get my stomache pumped.
Maybe you chose this one because it was at the top of the page so you thought it would give your cry for help the most views.

Maybe you chose this one because it was at the top of the page so you thought it would give your cry for help the most views.

this doesnt even make any sense to me poon goon but yeah fuck it i'll agree with you anyways. happy thursday.

My god, look at this bitter, angry person who is the worst rated president of all time. Who has hoarded classified documents for decades, colluded with foreign governments, and is bringing us to world war 3. Congrsts tk everyone who voted for him

i started chugging some whiskey and now i'm fucking drunk. i dont know why but this is just the thread ive decided to post that in. fuck you guys i love you. brb gonna drink some more and maybe get my stomache pumped.
for all your bullshit I like you too. would drink whiskey with you unhinged bastard

i started chugging some whiskey and now i'm fucking drunk. i dont know why but this is just the thread ive decided to post that in. fuck you guys i love you. brb gonna drink some more and maybe get my stomache pumped.
You’re a true man may many Trump NFT’s come your way

Back