Opinion Biden is about to pick Kamblahblah Harris. Biden is about to lose to DonCuckOld Frump

I would LOVE to be wrong about Kamala.

You're not wrong. You yourself already know this.

Why is Kamala a deal-breaker for you?

Yea man. For me it's because she stands for everything that is and has always been wrong in politics. She slept her way up originally (allegedly). Okay fine. Once in power, she made not only made bad decisions, she actually went out of her way to when advised otherwise by peers. She pushed laws to criminalize and arrest minorities for the children skipping schools. That only further harms those communities. She pushed archaic legislation to make life difficult for Dreamers. She went above and beyond to silence sexual assault victims, who called her out on that years ago. She willingly turned a blind eye to innocent black men being locked up to further advance her career, even when the errors were brought to her and her office at the time.

She was on the wrong side of history like it was a religion. Yet now, I'm supposed to pretend that her entire history never happened because she's done a couple of decent things and has supposedly learned from her mistakes??? Nah man. She's true scum, the type that smiles in your face and stabs you in the back. Giving her real power, VP, potential POTUS power, only amplifies all my concerns and makes her even more dangerous.

There's not a single candidate that could make me sit out this year except Kamala. That's how strongly I feel. I've said it here dozens of times. I trust her as much as I trust Trump. Maybe even less since Trump is so blatantly transparent.

because he wants Trump to win. Kamala guarantees a Biden win.
Lulz at anyone who thinks liberals and progressives would sit out an opportunity to elect the first female VP let alone the first black female VP. All you trumpists, closet trumpist and useful Bernie idiots are just afeard of the dominating win a Kamala VP pick would bring Biden.

Or of course it could be just this.

because he wants Trump to win. Kamala guarantees a Biden win.
Lulz at anyone who thinks liberals and progressives would sit out an opportunity to elect the first female VP let alone the first black female VP. All you trumpists, closet trumpist and useful Bernie idiots are just afeard of the dominating win a Kamala VP pick would bring Biden.

This. Trump's already on the ropes. Biden picking a VP that guarantees the first black female president - and sooner rather than later - is the KO punch.

I don’t see why he would pick Harris for VP. Nobody likes her. He’s much better off picking a neutral lesser known person that keeps with the strategy of being the generic non Trump candidate. If they are trying to get out the black vote Im sure there are others out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable. They are really going to pick the literal one candidate on the planet that would not make me vote for Biden, and go with them. Of all the choices it has to be that deviant?! I can't, I'm out if it's her.

He hasn’t picked yet. The OP is just making a guess out of the shortlist that remains.

You're not wrong. You yourself already know this.

Yea man. For me it's because she stands for everything that is and has always been wrong in politics. She slept her way up originally (allegedly). Okay fine. Once in power, she made not only made bad decisions, she actually went out of her way to when advised otherwise by peers. She pushed laws to criminalize and arrest minorities for the children skipping schools. That only further harms those communities. She pushed archaic legislation to make life difficult for Dreamers. She went above and beyond to silence sexual assault victims, who called her out on that years ago. She willingly turned a blind eye to innocent black men being locked up to further advance her career, even when the errors were brought to her and her office at the time.

She was on the wrong side of history like it was a religion. Yet now, I'm supposed to pretend that her entire history never happened because she's done a couple of decent things and has supposedly learned from her mistakes??? Nah man. She's true scum, the type that smiles in your face and stabs you in the back. Giving her real power, VP, potential POTUS power, only amplifies all my concerns and makes her even more dangerous.

There's not a single candidate that could make me sit out this year except Kamala. That's how strongly I feel. I've said it here dozens of times. I trust her as much as I trust Trump. Maybe even less since Trump is so blatantly transparent.

Or of course it could be just this.
I'm with you. Her persona is too disconnected and narcissistic, and she does rally behind bad government. I was concerned Buttigeg may have become Biden's mate for similar reasons.

my fellow african americans dont like kamala. she is phony and spent half her career throwing people in jail for marijuana violations. she doesnt come off as a genuine person. i hope biden picks her

I'm calling it now.

On both fronts.

Biden is a creep-corpse who is about to pick a HORRID HORRID HORRID vice, thus securing his election demise.

Sad and sick election.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-buries-hatchet-looks-194150180.html

On Friday night, supporters of Joe Biden received an urgent message from his campaign email address. But it wasn’t from the Democrat presidential nominee. It was from Kamala Harris.

Underneath a picture of herself, the California senator wrote: “I know Joe’s heart, and I’ve seen first-hand his compassion and dedication to public service. He’ll be a president for all of us, and I’m giving everything I’ve got to help him succeed this year.”

It was a further signal, if one were needed, that Ms Harris, 55, is now a clear favourite to become Mr Biden’s running mate. He has said he will make a decision next week. But the message was also clearly intended to defuse a vicious behind-the-scenes battle that has reached fever pitch in recent days.

With so much on the line, the knives have been out for Ms Harris within the Democratic party. Anonymous briefings, some emanating from people in 77-year-old Mr Biden’s own camp, have attempted to portray her as disloyal, ruthlessly ambitious, opportunistic, untrustworthy and intent on becoming president herself.

As one Democrat donor put it: “She would be running for president the day of the [Biden] inauguration. For me, loyalty and friendship should mean something.”
This is the worst possible combo to take on Trump in November Old man Biden and Cop Harris.

Even With Covid the riots and the economic down turn Trump still has a more then even chance of winning in November due to the attrocious candidates running against him

Is she really that bad of a choice?

She is a black ex prosecutor/DA senator. Seems like just what the doctor ordered for current political climate. From what I have seen she knows her shit.. it'll be sad if it comes down to being "likeable" or to delivering a particular state.
Remember when Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her record months ago ?

Harris is the wrong candidate for the current climate.

That thread title.

giphy.gif

She is fine. Right wing morons will make anyone he picks literally Hitler. At least she won’t look at him like a closeted gay guy looks at his best friend

Pence is a chubby chaser.

Back