Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

Let me ask you both, as you have chimed into this thread. In your opinion, is Biden mumbling that he wants to fire Garland because trump is not yet in jail and his son is actually being investigated.

Straight to the point, do you find those the actions of a wannabe dictator?

If yes, was that clearly evident in my OP? If yes, is anyone deflecting from my point of him being a wannabe dictator to that because simply for firing garland retarded? Please just yes or no answers.

I don't know that Biden is the one actually mumbling, is that him or the 'White House'?

Honestly, the whole thing reeks of politics - my feeling is that with the two other cases of improperly held classified documents, this was Garlands way of seeming impartial because if trump or pence were/are held responsible for the same thing, while letting biden go, then can you imagine if that came out after? this was damage control.

I don't know that Biden is the one actually mumbling, is that him or the 'White House'?

Honestly, the whole thing reeks of politics - my feeling is that with the two other cases of improperly held classified documents, this was Garlands way of seeming impartial because if trump or pence were/are held responsible for the same thing, while letting biden go, then can you imagine if that came out after? this was damage control.

I do agree that there is damage control going on. But to circle back, if Biden were to fire garland because trump is not in jail and hunter is being "indicted" the most horrific word ever, would you say that is the rhetoric of someone who feels they are a dictator?

Simple yes or no would be OK, but if you want to add anything, feel free

I do agree that there is damage control going on. But to circle back, if Biden were to fire garland because trump is not in jail and hunter is being "indicted" the most horrific word ever, would you say that is the rhetoric of someone who feels they are a dictator?

Simple yes or no would be OK, but if you want to add anything, feel free
It would definitely be viewed as a dictatorial action if he did that.

It would definitely be viewed as a dictatorial action if he did that.

which is the point of this thread. I really don't know how even mods can say otherwise without severe TDS

edit: and i mean SEVERE like get menta healthcare freaks, and i say that as someone who loves this forum, but what a bunch of psychos loll

Biden better watch out, or Garland will have him replaced with the 25th Amendment. Garland already has all the ammo he needs with Hur's transcripts.

<BC1>

Biden better watch out, or Garland will have him replaced with the 25th Amendment. Garland already has all the ammo he needs with Hur's transcripts.

<BC1>

not gonna happen. america ain't ready for cackling kamala as president.

My most favorite moment as a non American was watching Trump on the world stage addressing fellow world leaders about his achievments as President of the United States.

Expecting applause, but just getting pause and laughter and looking like he was wishing he was at one of his friendly Maga rallies instaed of actual real world leaders.

<BC1>

Biden should pull a Trump and fire his spineless " I don't want to look partisan" ass out of Washington, Garland as AG had final say of what and if any of that pure partisan report was out there.

The optics of firing your AG because he won’t put your top political opponent in jail would be amazing optics right now. I really hope he does it, the media spin alone would be hilarious

Biden is upset that they waited until election season to move forward with the case.

If it was as sham charge than wouldn't Biden be glad that it's happening now instead of having Trump exonerated before the election?

Biden is upset that they waited until election season to move forward with the case.

If it was as sham charge than wouldn't Biden be glad that it's happening now instead of having Trump exonerated before the election?

<mma4> A true point made..?

Let me ask you both, as you have chimed into this thread. In your opinion, is Biden mumbling that he wants to fire Garland because trump is not yet in jail and his son is actually being investigated.

Straight to the point, do you find those the actions of a wannabe dictator?

If yes, was that clearly evident in my OP? If yes, is anyone deflecting from my point of him being a wannabe dictator to that because simply for firing garland retarded? Please just yes or no answers.
I doubt Biden is all that involved, and it was probably leaked by one of "the regime" as a warning to Garland to get with the program, after he released the special prosecutor's report about Biden being a senile old fart, who can't even remember when he was VP.

Getting mad at him isn't dictator shit, though. Making him disappear over it, would be dictator shit.

"Ignore the current president and thread topic! Hey, remember Trump and this thing totally unrelated to what we're discussing??

Now ask me if I give a sh!t...

Back