Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is straight up dictator stuff lol. He is upset and “grumbles” to staff that Garland should have trump on trial or in jail by now.

Also upset the investigations into Hunter were not shut down.

And of course now the documents fiasco.

Seems that if garland won’t weaponize the DOJ to his benefit, he is going to remove him.

Impressive - 3 subjects and no brain-dead dementia shown.​

The optics of firing your AG because he won’t put your top political opponent in jail would be amazing optics right now. I really hope he does it, the media spin alone would be hilarious

He won't. This prediction will age as well as your Arizona election threads.

But in your own words, how are you going to pretend to be outraged about this when trump openly boasts and has fired people who went against him. You cheered those.

He won't. This prediction will age as well as your Arizona election threads.

But in your own words, how are you going to pretend to be outraged about this when trump openly boasts and has fired people who went against him. You cheered those.

What prediction? I don’t think Biden will fire garland because the optics would be too bad right now. I said I HOPE he did.

Wanna know which prediction of mine is aging well? The return of the once and future king to the whitehouse. Trump train choooo chooo

No I don't, but his gaffes and his lack of memory have been clearly evident.

Ah, true enough. Well if you look at the part about Trump not being in jail, in addition with his recent presser getting angry at the press, it actually paints a picture of Trump being demented due to severe TDS.

Literally wandering around the whitehouse, grumbling and mumbling that Trump isn’t in jail yet. It is actually pretty damn funny

The optics of firing your AG because he won’t put your top political opponent in jail would be amazing optics right now. I really hope he does it, the media spin alone would be hilarious

perhaps your top political opponent should stop breaking the law. and if he's going to do that, perhaps he should stop leaving enough evidence behind to convince a grand jury to indict.

i mean brandon just had one of the orange rapists cronies investigate him. couldn't find any crimes committed. couldn't even find any unpaid parking tickets or overdue library books. no crimes. totally exonerated. won't stop any of you muppets from coping and seething over it. now we just need a cutesy little "lock him up" chant out of you, and another reminder from you guys of just how terrible of a crime it is to mishandle classified information and how they need to lock that person up and thow away the key! and what were those cute little other lines you used to say...oh yeah. respect the courts, the party of law and order, the party of personal accountability,. and nobody is above the law!

the snake in the grass who the trump administration's DOJ brought in in 2017 knew he couldn't have any charges put forward because honorable president biden committed no crimes. he couldn't even find an unpaid subscription to colombia house records! so completely defeated after this failed witch hunt, he did the next best thing that any maga donkey would do, and just tried to smear the guys image because he knows he cant do shit to the honorable president biden because the honorable president biden was found to be as clean as a whistle. i guess this guy somehow managed to slip under the radar when the biden administration kicked the fraudy orange rapist and his finest people out of the whitehouse and started draining the swamp.

but yeah, that report was confidential, but merrick garland decided to go public with it. turf him. he's useless anyways, he sat on his hands long enough when it was time to have the fraudy orange rapist indicted for his other crimes.

Last edited:
What prediction? I don’t think Biden will fire garland because the optics would be too bad right now. I said I HOPE he did.

Why would you hope he would? You just claimed that doing so would be a dictator move.

You're tipping your hat again comrade.

Wanna know which prediction of mine is aging well? The return of the once and future king to the whitehouse. Trump train choooo chooo

Well he's trailing in every poll that matters. And I think your awful predictions have turned more middle of the road posters blue than anyone else.

This is straight up dictator stuff lol. He is upset and “grumbles” to staff that Garland should have trump on trial or in jail by now.

No, straight up dictator stuff would be Biden ordering Trump jailed without due process.

Biden being pissed that the DOJ dragged their feet and delayed Trump's trial to the point where it could potentially create a constitutional crisis is normal.

But in true maga retard fashion, grumbling is "straight up dictator stuff" but actually trying to overturn an election so that you can remain in power, while purging anybody who dissents is totally cool.

Post-election firings

After vote counts showed a Biden victory, Trump engaged in what has been called a "post-election purge", firing or forcing out at least a dozen officials and replacing them with loyalists.[203] Secretary of Defense Mark Esper was fired by tweet on November 9.[204][205] Undersecretary for Defense Joseph D. Kernan and Acting Undersecretary for Policy James H. Anderson resigned in protest or were forced out.[203] The White House sought to learn the names of political appointees who had applauded Anderson upon his departure, so they could be fired.[206] The DOD chief of staff, Jen Stewart, was replaced by a former staffer to Representative Devin Nunes.[203] On November 30, Christopher P. Maier, the head of the Pentagon's Defeat ISIS Task Force, was ousted and the task force was disbanded; a White House official told him that the United States had won the war against the Islamic State, so the task force was no longer needed.[207]

Trump's allegations of election fraud in battleground states were refuted by judges, state election officials, and his own administration's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[99] After CISA director Chris Krebs contradicted Trump's voting-fraud allegations, Trump fired him on November 17.[208][209] Three other Department of Homeland Security officials – Matthew Travis, CISA's deputy director. Bryan Ware, CISA's assistant director for cybersecurity, and Valerie Boyd, the DHS's assistant secretary of international affairs – were also forced out.[203]

Bonnie Glick, the deputy administrator of the United States Agency for International Development, was abruptly fired on November 6; she had prepared a transition manual for the next administration. She was due to become acting administrator of the department on November 7. Firing her left the position of acting administrator vacant, so that Trump loyalist John Barsa could become acting deputy administrator.[210][211]

Career climate scientist Michael Kuperberg, who for the past five years has produced the annual National Climate Assessment issued by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), was demoted on November 9 and returned to his previous position at the Department of Energy. Several media outlets reported that David Legates, a deputy assistant secretary at NOAA who claims that global warming is harmless, would be appointed to oversee the congressionally mandated report in place of Kuperberg, based on information obtained from "people close to the Administration", including Myron Ebell, the head of President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency transition team and director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.[212] As of May 18, 2021, the Biden administration reappointed Kuperberg as executive director of the U.S. Global Change Research Program.[213]

On November 5, Neil Chatterjee was removed from his post as chair of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.[203]

On November 11, Lisa Gordon-Hagerty resigned from her posts as Under Secretary of Energy for Nuclear Security and administrator of the quasi-independent National Nuclear Security Administration, reportedly due to longstanding tensions and disagreements with Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette.[214]

In October 2020, Trump signed an executive order that created a new category of federal employee, Schedule F, which included all career civil servants whose job includes "policymaking". Such employees would no longer be covered by civil service protections against arbitrary dismissal, but would be subject to the same rules as political appointees. The new description could be applied to thousands of nonpartisan experts, such as scientists who give advice to the political appointees who run their departments.[215] Heads of all federal agencies were ordered to report by January 19, 2021, a list of positions that could be reclassified as Schedule F. The Office of Management and Budget submitted a list in November that included 88 percent of the office's workforce.[216] Federal employee organizations and Congressional Democrats sought to overturn the order via lawsuits or bills. House Democrats warned in a letter that "The executive order could precipitate a mass exodus from the federal government at the end of every presidential administration, leaving federal agencies without deep institutional knowledge, expertise, experience, and the ability to develop and implement long-term policy strategies".[217] Observers predicted that Trump could use the new rule to implement a "massive government purge on his way out the door".[218]

Why would you hope he would? You just claimed that doing so would be a dictator move.

You're tipping your hat again comrade.

Well he's trailing in every poll that matters. And I think your awful predictions have turned more middle of the road posters blue than anyone else.

Are you dumb? I said it would be funny and would only strengthen Trump and his witch hunt narrative. What am I tipping my hat to? Trump bless!

Back