Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

Biden should pull a Trump and fire his spineless " I don't want to look partisan" ass out of Washington, Garland as AG had final say of what and if any of that pure partisan report was out there.

He should, but he no longer can fire Garland, unless Garland wants to go. Garland now has the ultimate trump card on Biden. He can invoke the 25th Amendment on Biden and keep his job.

Seems Biden himself even wants to impeach Mayorkas, in the form of a firing, based on new reporting

Not because he is doing a bad job and change his actions, but because they thought it would just reset the narrative, rather than do any change at all.

Lol, these people are sick as shit, who think american public is dumb as dirt. Fuck these fascists

A new report Saturday includes officials detailing how the White House tried to stop the Homeland Security Secretary from calling the migration surge over the southern border a 'crisis.'

And three officials, according to the New Yorker report, claim it was floated in late spring 2023 that Mayorkas be fired to help reset the administration's messaging over the southern border.

only the best.

HMG3WIJH7FOEXCXYVPIGKRK2D4.jpg

how many flips are we on now, who is the user who's been keeping score of it was it @AWilder ? or it might have been the dude with the baseball mascot avatar. do we have enough yet to win a bingo on how many maga trash decided to plead out and testify as a state witness against the election-losing fraudster and rapist who you champion for?
Here you go,
Ahem. Heh heh hehhhhhh

Updated flip list, now provisionally at 15:
Official flips (6),
Scott Hall
Donald Bender
Jeff McConney
Allen Weisselberg
Sidney Powell
and now Kenneth Cheese Bro

Presumed pending further info,
IT director at Crap a Lago, Oliveira,
IT worker at Crap a Lago, Yuscil Taveras,
Evan Corcoran
3 fake electors,
Mark Meadows,
Jeffrey Clark,
Lin Wood

Going back to my earlier predictions, I still think Misty and Cathy are next. I originally thought they'd go before Cheese Bro and Powell but the whole speedy trial thing switched that up.

Back