Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

joe biden has stamina for days. his wife still shares a bedroom with him.

After peeling "Weekend at Bernies" Joe Biden up off the beach from Vacation

images

They propped him up and Biden made an inspired appearance in Maui

Is it all that unreasonable?

I'm also upset that a former president who literally attempted a coup has not yet been prosecuted for it.

Didn't Biden's DOJ have the most expensive investigation in US history into this very thing, and actually continues to do so?

Who knows, maybe the will find something! I hear the DA in Atlanta, GA is on top of it!

no? not today? tomorrow maybe?

whats new with hunter's laptop? is it running for president this year? i bet it could win. just look at the current sitting president!

Good lord, how many time have you regurgitated this one

Cmon, try harder... you're lame and boring now

I love it! Perhaps the best, most influential mugshot of all time. Even if not the most influential, still the best!

only the best.

HMG3WIJH7FOEXCXYVPIGKRK2D4.jpg

how many flips are we on now, who is the user who's been keeping score of it was it @AWilder ? or it might have been the dude with the baseball mascot avatar. do we have enough yet to win a bingo on how many maga trash decided to plead out and testify as a state witness against the election-losing fraudster and rapist who you champion for?

Last edited:
Good lord, how many time have you regurgitated this one

Cmon, try harder... you're lame and boring now

no? not tomorrow either scerpi? next week maybe? perhaps after they get done going over all of that evidence of election fraud and then bringing it to court?

only the best.

how many flips are we on now, who is the user who's been keeping score of it was it @AWilder ? do we have enough yet to win a bingo on how many maga trash decided to plead out and testify as a state witness against the election-losing fraudster and rapist who you champion for?

What a beautiful cast of characters, straight from central casting, as Trump would say. I am eagerly looking forward to how this plays out. I even bump threads every time there is an update! go figure.

What a beautiful cast of characters, straight from central casting, as Trump would say. I am eagerly looking forward to how this plays out. I even bump threads every time there is an update! go figure.

as the beacon of law and order and personal accountability, that's sure good to know. be sure to keep us posted instead of going AWOL in every event.

only the best.

how many flips are we on now, who is the user who's been keeping score of it was it @AWilder ? do we have enough yet to win a bingo on how many maga trash decided to plead out and testify as a state witness against the election-losing fraudster and rapist who you champion for?
idk, i ran out of fingers and toes.

I have been told repeatedly that if a president exercises their constitutional power to replace cabinet members that are not following the presidents' directives that is fascism.

Last edited:
Yawn... This transparent ploy by inept Democrat DAs fooled no one. Keep banging this drum...

Look... I don't even need a meme to make you look completely inept

no? any week now but just not this week or the next?

are they going to indict brandon and remove hunter biden and his laptop from office in 2 weeks maybe? right after they get done bringing all of that evidence of election fraud to court, jerking their dicks off to meaningless polls, and releasing zesto molesto's new health care plan of course.

Last edited:
I have been told repeatedly that if a president exercise their constitutional power to replace cabinet members that are not following the presidents' directives is fascism.

This is true. Can you imagine how flailing the state of democracy is right meow?

I have been told repeatedly that if a president exercise their constitutional power to replace cabinet members that are not following the presidents' directives is fascism.

give us your thoughts on jeff sessions. after tucker comes on of course.

why did that AG quit? and did zesto molesto really go running out the door after him just to fire him in the parking lot after he had agreed to resign?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back