Elections Biden forgets the name of the Defense Secretary, refers to him as "The Black Man"

Biden: "I passed my test too....... black, black, black, black. Sharp as a black........"

Why does this site have 2 boxes to type, but the one that says "Write your reply...." bitches if I put my text there?

Biden: "I passed my test too....... black, black, black, black. Sharp as a black........"

Why does this site have 2 boxes to type, but the one that says "Write your reply...." bitches if I put my text there?
Person. Woman. Black man. Camera. TV.

Pretty sharp of him, most votes of all time right? Very cool...

Joe is my president.
This is Jeffy.
OPY6Cn.gif

The fact that my fellow Democrats have argued that Biden is fit to be our commander-in-chief is heartbreaking.

The fact that my fellow Democrats have argued that Biden is fit to be our commander-in-chief is heartbreaking.
Its crazy. Ive been saying it for a year now, when i was still on board with the Dems. Dems said pick the lesser of two evils, and i get it, Trump is a POS, i don't disagree, but we need a strong president, and Biden is weak, and senile. As much as i don't like Trump, if i have to pick, Im picking Trump.

I want to make another point. I voted for Biden last term because i was hoping it would " calm down" the racism in our country. It did not. And even Biden said he did not expect the divide. Well, he Failed. And im looking at my best interests, and what matters most to me.

Back