Biden Covid advisor says U.S. lockdown of 4 to 6 weeks could control pandemic and revive economy

1182132-hardcore.jpg

You sound poor.

Unfortunately it wouldn’t have mattered. In a population this large and entitled, the mask thing was never going to work.

Start doling out $500 tickets. They got almost everyone wearing seatbelts and you almost never see anyone driving with a cell phone to their ear. Start fining businesses for allowing in or transactions with customers with no masks. You don't need to get the number of assholes to 0. If you get the percentage of assholes to 5% you can still pretty much open up most things and places again.

It’s not complicated. Basically the worse the pandemic gets the more unhealthy the economy gets because it says demand and commerce. If you at least blunt the flames, you can get back to opening things back up. But for people to whistle past the fact that we’re rapidly approaching 200k cases and 3000k dead per day is astonishing.
A four to six lockdown will turn to month after month.
The politicians and media will be saying how these lockdowns are just meant to "Flatten the Curve!" they said we been on that road before. And yet supposedly they found the numbers of covid as excuses just to close things down again.
They blamed the Bars and restaurants when they were following strict rules when they were imposed. Now they are blaming the weddings?

Ridicules knowing how badly the economy will get with the lockdowns if they last alot longer

Masks!!!!

I shall pray for you.

Meanwhile Doug Ford is promising more lockdowns if hotspots are seen. Its almost like our leaders/politicians just dont want to give up this power of locking people inside of their homes for "Safety" i fairly do believe the reason the cases are growing is because there more testing been done.

In Ontario Toronto makes up the most hotspot for cases.
But apparently going to wall marts and Mcdolands and schools/sending little kids to daycares apparently is still ok.

Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns
Source

Yes more testing leads to more cases being detected

You want to look at the rate at which positive tests are returned.

Whats funny is I made a thread last week saying they were going to lock us down again now that the election is over and got called a CT nut

Its like Biden doesnt believe in Trump's "it will magically disappear by ....." plan.
Restricting its ability to spread is the only real way to gain control at this point.

Masks!!!!

I shall pray for you.

Yes more testing leads to more cases being detected

You want to look at the rate at which positive tests are returned.

Its like Biden doesnt believe in Trump's "it will magically disappear by ....." plan.
Restricting its ability to spread is the only real way to gain control at this point.
Also the problem for someone like me who had been working in nursing homes and medical areas before.

How many of these tests are "False Positives"? how many of these tests only can tell if you are sick but not sick with the covid but lets say you had a common flu or stomach flu right? surely that test kit will pick up that pattern right?

All we hear now are "Cases" deaths very few in between. Ever since the military came in the nursing homes things have been awfully quiet with the nursing homes lately. Not saying to make it a conspiracy theory but the media had stopped talking about the nursing homes for a while.

Meanwhile Doug Ford is promising more lockdowns if hotspots are seen. Its almost like our leaders/politicians just dont want to give up this power of locking people inside of their homes for "Safety" i fairly do believe the reason the cases are growing is because there more testing been done.

In Ontario Toronto makes up the most hotspot for cases.
But apparently going to wall marts and Mcdolands and schools/sending little kids to daycares apparently is still ok.

Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns
Source

Ford is a colossal fuck up.

We've passed QC in daily new cases and setting new records daily yet he keeps moving the goalposts.

Double digits dying every day. Terrible.

I had a feeling this would happen. Biden/Harris and their covid adviser are planning for a four to six national lockdown and national face mask mandate. We Canadians we have gone through this lockdown and another lockdown again for Ontario.

These lockdowns aren't helping the economy not sure where Biden Covid adviser got the idea from that a lockdown or bailouts are going to help revive the economy.
Look at Italy there are more and more regional protests against the lockdown measures. France had lockdowns and you have seen people fleeing Paris because of the lockdowns.
I would imagine in America and in some places in America it could can get worse if there is a national lockdown.

Borrowing money for businesses that have lost money during the lockdown has been tried in Canada and Ontario and hasn't been helpful. I have seen a news interview with one owner bar/restaurant literally crying on the air saying they aren't able to survive in the new year if this keeps going like this.

Biden Covid advisor says U.S. lockdown of 4 to 6 weeks could control pandemic and revive economy

well luckily for you, you have trump in charge for the next 3 months, during the worst of the second wave. So no lockdown I imagine!

Its obviously worked so well for Europe!!

yep most of Europe has done far better than the US. I wouldn’t take your victory lap just yet. You’re a few weeks behind us and your second wave is likely to be far worse based on where yous currently are

It shouldn't even be that big of a deal if the government takes care of it's citizens.

Covid cowards at it again, they had 7/8 months to prep for this ready and fortify the hospitals and quarantine the old and at risk.

but Nope, let just fuck everyone and destroy their future because obese losers cant quarantine them selves.

Stand outside on a cold day and watch your breath as it floats away from you. This is the only reason for the common mask. It reduces how your breath spreads in the air.

That being said... this lock down is far worse then covid and it’s destroying lives of healthy people

The people in charge are not seeing the big picture and are only focused on the virus itself but missing the damage of the policies

Bullshit bud, you cant see viruses and they float like that regardless of a mask or not. Goes right through any mask. Thats a FACT no matter what they tell you.

Were all getting it! Its a virus!

Bullshit bud, you cant see viruses and they float like that regardless of a mask or not. Goes right through any mask. Thats a FACT no matter what they tell you.

Were all getting it! Its a virus!

{<huh}

Not sure if serious....

Are you saying that a surgical or cloth mask has zero effect on the way the virus leaves your mouth/lungs and spreads into the air?

Covid cowards at it again, they had 7/8 months to prep for this ready and fortify the hospitals and quarantine the old and at risk.

but Nope, let just fuck everyone and destroy their future because obese losers cant quarantine them selves.
Unfortunately there’s truth to this ^^

lol ah yes going to school is completely fine everybody! so is by going to wall marts! nevermind the fact that your kids will get tested for the covid.

In Canada if a kid gets tested for "Covid" in school you wont hear about it publicly.
I just pray and hope these lockdowns wont effect sports again.
<6>

Back