• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Biden Admin Working Class Wins

Wasn't sure what to tag this as. I haven't seen discussed nearly enough, that is the amount of wins the Biden admin is handing down for working class. It's been largely ignored, instead focusing on his age (legit concern), Hunter, inflation (largely caused by corporate greed this time around), etc

Think what you will of Biden himself or his drug addict son, his administration and the Dems added up a ton of wins for working class and lower. I grew up in a union blue collar household. I busted my ass to make a white collar career but I'll never forget where I came from and I'll continue to support politicians who actually make an attempt at boosting the working class.

Soaring inflation! Soaring rent costs! Crime out of control! Homeless population exploding! Hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring across the border to freeload of American taxpayers! Drug overdoses at an all time high! Crackdowns on free speech! And he does all this while still managing to ensure his piece of shit son doesn't get punished for any of the crimes he commits because of a corrupt DOJ.

Biden just can't stop winning!! It's so amazing to see!!

You mean a “vaccine” that doesn’t work

And has the highest potential for severe side effects than any other approved vaccine?

You mean that one? Lololol

Evidence that it "doesn't work" ?

qGC-u-gXSzUr7IqW83k9a7_z48Vm51kslCREng955ykj7C2YRPeH4inyDN9wFeZj0t1y_6NxXEfbzdHLnXsJorQvK5eumw4jr1kcKnG8JLOV_hOMoX6zBtYKNAW4qxRjNMqeqdIX2g_eAw13hb7SFw

While I agree that Biden is too old, in my country new PM will be person younger than 60 and senility & stupidity level is ...:(.
Biden if compare with this specimen is Nobel Prize candidate if compare with 10 y.o kid.
Tax increase doesn't impact economy and businesses ( ofc this told between lines ), imagines that everyone is earning a lot and hiding income and interest rates increase is nothing special..
Even very old Biden might be blessing for us if compare with this beauty..

Back