Elections Biden Admin Working Class Wins

Oh I knew you wouldn't do your job

Meaningless title you afforded yourself. Useless
giphy.gif

I've said this numerous times around here but I typically dont Mod threads I post in. If another Mod thought it was redundant enough to merge, no objection from me.

P.S. - we can't afford ourselves Moderator status. Lol

So if its Biden at helm when workers gained something, its not cause of Biden? But if its a problem, its his fault hes at the helm amiritie? You guys and your logic is baffling. Yeah not everybody came out ahead but name me a series of worker bills where every single worker demographic benefits carte blance across board? By the way Father takes all the credit for the jab and Operation Fantastic Beautiful Genius Quantum Warp Speed. Thought you hung on his words. Talks about it all the time, at his rallies. The "beautiful vaccine." So hes Father Clot.

Trump would have never mandated the experimental gene therapy that literally changes your DNA in 6 minutes.

This is definitely some of the most significant pro-Union activity we've seen in like a century. I didn't know that part of UAW's demands are 4 day work week. If that happens it will be huge, possibly changing of entire work culture. And the more feedback comes out that being nice to workers will "hurt the industry" or how directly attacking ownership is "too mean" and "unwarranted"...you know things are heading in a good direction.

But look at stuff like this:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...d-to-get-tough-as-millions-lose-medicaid/amp/

Millions of people are being pushed off state Medicaid rolls as the U.S. dismantles one of the last major Covid-era safety nets, and congressional Democrats and health advocates want the Biden administration to do more to ensure people are protected.

But the fact that 81 percent of disenrollment were among children, but they only comprise 72 percent of total enrollment, it does suggest that perhaps … there may be cause for concern,” said Jen Tolbert, director of the State Health Reform and Data Program at KFF.

In addition, whistleblowers in the state Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) identified nearly 100,000 people who had their health coverage ended after they were erroneously booted from the program.

I’m glad to see some pro-union movement in the Biden admin, but if Trump era healthcare protections for children are lost, then what are we even doing here? Democrats are supposed to the the ones pushing for wider Medicare coverage and this kind of thing really undermines that message.

Cancelling the trans pacific partnership could have been considered a pro union move as well.

Biden is pillow fisted.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...d-to-get-tough-as-millions-lose-medicaid/amp/

I’m glad to see some pro-union movement in the Biden admin, but if Trump era healthcare protections for children are lost, then what are we even doing here? Democrats are supposed to the the ones pushing for wider Medicare coverage and this kind of thing really undermines that message.

Cancelling the trans pacific partnership could have been considered a pro union move as well.

Biden is pillow fisted.

I think the problem with that is mostly optics, if that program was extended, no one is going to care that it was a Trump era program, Biden will be politically painted as authoritarian for mandating that States do what the Federal Government wants, dictates how it spends its tax money, etc. This is like the child tax credit ending. A massively popular program that helped millions of families with poverty, but no real avenue to continue it and it could only end up looking bad politically to force it.

The NLRB decisions are definitely NOT feather-fisted. That one rule that the onus is on the businesses to call for a Union election, and that failing to do so or doing literally any anti-union activity automatically guarantees the Union is extremely big. It's a direct punch in the face to the owners because many of them just arent going to make that opposition in time. Plus that ruling also forces companies who have been dodging Union negotiation to the table.

This is another reason why the Working Class does not like China Joe. Today's terrible Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs lost In 2 months Vs 1 million part-time surge. That is the worst un-adjusted August payrolls since Great Recession of 2007-2009

Not experimental vaccines that they had to changed the definition of "vaccine" to make it one. It's a vaccine for a virus that doesn't really hurt children. Also, the most recent study shows that children's immune systems are weakened against other viruses after they take the CV-19 jab.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2023.1242380/full

From what I understand, you virtually had the entire world working on vaccines or ways to eradicate COVID. More money was being poured in to getting a vaccine than at any time in history, so if you are simply referring to a accelerated timeline as being evidence of the COVID jab being "experimental", that seems to fail to take in to account just how many resources were being poured in to this compared to a more traditional vaccine timeline of development.

Further, I'm pretty sure that over a billion people have received the jab. The side effects and negative outcomes seem to be pretty minimal, as we all know that nothing is 100% perfect. For me to by in to more of what you are saying, I'd want to know what are the percentage of negative outcomes (side effects) versus the number of people who received the jab without any problems. Maybe that's different for different vaccine mfgs, not sure.

The second thing is anyone can be a critic - especially in hindsight. I really mean that. It's so easy to armchair quarterback everything, it's something entirely different to come up with real world solutions. I personally would be more willing to listen to anti-vaxxers or whatever if they provided alternative ways to combat the problem, or solutions that would be effective for 99% of the population. Doing nothing is not an answer though. You need some kind of gameplan for this kind of stuff, otherwise we are doomed to repeat history.

From what I understand, you virtually had the entire world working on vaccines or ways to eradicate COVID. More money was being poured in to getting a vaccine than at any time in history, so if you are simply referring to a accelerated timeline as being evidence of the COVID jab being "experimental", that seems to fail to take in to account just how many resources were being poured in to this compared to a more traditional vaccine timeline of development.

Further, I'm pretty sure that over a billion people have received the jab. The side effects and negative outcomes seem to be pretty minimal, as we all know that nothing is 100% perfect. For me to by in to more of what you are saying, I'd want to know what are the percentage of negative outcomes (side effects) versus the number of people who received the jab without any problems. Maybe that's different for different vaccine mfgs, not sure.

The second thing is anyone can be a critic - especially in hindsight. I really mean that. It's so easy to armchair quarterback everything, it's something entirely different to come up with real world solutions. I personally would be more willing to listen to anti-vaxxers or whatever if they provided alternative ways to combat the problem, or solutions that would be effective for 99% of the population. Doing nothing is not an answer though. You need some kind of gameplan for this kind of stuff, otherwise we are doomed to repeat history.

It was experimental. They never did the clinical trials as a regular vaccine would go through. They were allowed to do it with Emergency Power Act, because they lied and declared there were no therapeutics or other treatments available. It was a giant money grab.

I don't know the name of it but she was sweating being fired over it and didn't even want to call the Union rep until we discussed it. She doesnt have a ton of faith with organized labor and previously just saw the Union as something she paid dues for that didnt do much for her. The rep asked her if she could medically substantiate her condition with a signature from her Doctor. That was easy. In less than a week she had the exemption. Her Union sucks in other ways (they have to use their personal time for maternity leave and their coverage for using their personal vehicles is trash), but in that way they went to bat for her and dealt with HR to get yer the exemption.

Once you ask your wife for the name of her union, please tell us it's name and post the website of the union.

You can do so by replying to this post.

Sounds like she has strong protection

Trump would have never mandated the experimental gene therapy that literally changes your DNA in 6 minutes.
No he just fast tracked and takes credit for it you’re right . Too bad he doesn’t have access to the research you do on the Jab since he still takes pride in “ developing it “ ( his words ). Oops!

Headline should read "Brandon oversees the degradation of the greatest economy and makes halfhearted attempts to make it appear as if he cares..."?

He shit on the railroad workers
He tried to fire anyone who wouldn't get the clot shot.
He hired 60,000 new IRS agents to make sure the guy cutting grass on the weekends is "paying his fair share"

If workers gained anything, it is in spite of Biden.

True to all of that but he has made some pro-worker moves like the OP. Not sure if he did it only to appease the democrat left before the elections but he did it nonetheless.
A few days ago, the Biden admin released the list of 10 drugs which medicare will now negotiate with big pharma after Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act last year. Its mind boggling that medicare alone among all NHS's has to pay full retail (and probably retail in single doses not bulk quantities) instead of negotiating and getting a special patriotic discount.

Biden is pillow fisted.
Your article is about Medicaid and you should probably read it again.

Once in a generational steel cycle!!!!
I can barely contain my excitement

What union does your wife belong to?

The teachers union did shit all for teachers who were fired. Same for sanitation workers in NY who were unionized. Curious as to which union she had that went up to bat for her or, if it was HR / legal that actually had something to do with it. Not doubting, just curious.
Because not getting vaccinated simply because you don't want to, is not the same as a valid medical exemption.
It's the difference between WANTING to be special, and ACTUALLY being special.

Back