Beterbiev vs Bivol June 1st in Saudi ESPN+

Who wins ?

• Total voters
This is another one of those fights where until they touch gloves in the ring, we shouldn't get too excited, regardless of the date. Call me negative, but the boxing gods have a habit of denying us the fights we want.
Beterbiev is prone to injuries as well, can't remember the last time he did a 6 month turnaround between fights. Add in the fact that Ramadan is in a month.

I don't trust a damn thing Eddie says lol.

This fight card is not official yet, we're now approaching 2 months since Turki said it's what he wants to happen and nothing is concrete.

Bob Arum, who's taking the promotional lead for the main event, is dead-set against this Matchroom vs. Queensbury undercard structure, Bob will want Top Rank fighters all over that card. So there are so many details that need to be worked out here, personally i don't think this card happens in June, maybe late summer/early fall.

Apparently the Matchroom v Queensbury 5 V 5 is not happening in Saudi on the Beterbiev/Bivol undercard.

As i suspected, Bob Arum probably put the kibosh on that. Probably why the details on the event haven't been released yet.

Ok shit show … thank you Arum … the main event goes on regular espn and Hearn and Warren want to fuck people and charge for the 5 vs 5 …. Fuck

Yeah that's retarded to not charge for the main event but charge for the rest. That's ass backwards. Either make the whole thing PPV or don't. The latter is what they should do.

Yeah that's retarded to not charge for the main event but charge for the rest. That's ass backwards. Either make the whole thing PPV or don't. The latter is what they should do.
I think Turki or whatever his name is … it’s going to bed 2 frequent with Warren and Hearn … they sweet tooth him and told this guy we are the best companies we need to charge for the 5 vs 5 who probably 3,000 people will buy …

Arum put his foot down since the beginning wanting his fighter to be on ESPN…

I think Turki or whatever his name is … it’s going to bed 2 frequent with Warren and Hearn … they sweet tooth him and told this guy we are the best companies we need to charge for the 5 vs 5 who probably 3,000 people will buy …

Arum put his foot down since the beginning wanting his fighter to be on ESPN…

Yeah Arum has said for years he'd never let Biev fight on "dead zone", and to be fair to Arum, why should he? He won't let Naoya go to dazn to fight MJ either if that fight comes up. Biev vs Bivol on espn just feels right.

Back