Best Running Shoes?

well i recently bit the bullet and visited a dedicated running store and bought a pair of Brooks and love them for running, but was wondering if it is a good idea to train in them as well, or should i get a pair of cross trainers for that. by train i mean light weights, crossfit, sprints, agility type runs (ie shuttles), etc.

thanks

It will decrease the life of the shoe, and heavy weight lifting may damage the cushioning of the shoe, but most people who run/are athletic are buying 2 or more pairs of training shoes a year and probably aren't coming close to maxing them out mileage wise.

I'm doing krav maga and I'm trying to find the right shoes for this. I hope you guys can help me out.

We do a bit of running in the warming up stage. We spend like an half our of warming up, strength training and then a lot of techniques, and some sparring at the end.
I've had some adidas indoor shoes (more for indoor soccer). But the sole was too hard and really not comfortable for running. So I'm using my cheap running shoes for the training now. But I think there are not really the right shoes for the sport.

I've seen some wrestling shoes on internet. These are hard to find or too expansive in Holland.
You guys think I should get wrestling shoes of more like running shoes? I was thinking of ordering wrestling shoes from the us. But then again I don

i have asics and their mazing

reaper30.jpg

I'm doing krav maga and I'm trying to find the right shoes for this. I hope you guys can help me out.

We do a bit of running in the warming up stage. We spend like an half our of warming up, strength training and then a lot of techniques, and some sparring at the end.
I've had some adidas indoor shoes (more for indoor soccer). But the sole was too hard and really not comfortable for running. So I'm using my cheap running shoes for the training now. But I think there are not really the right shoes for the sport.

I've seen some wrestling shoes on internet. These are hard to find or too expansive in Holland.
You guys think I should get wrestling shoes of more like running shoes? I was thinking of ordering wrestling shoes from the us. But then again I don

I just bought a pair of saucony running shoes. Love'm. Coming from Free 4.0's its a HUGE improvement. I can now run until I cant instead of until my legs hurt too much.

Back