Best fighter to never win a title

Cro Cop

Dan Henderson (I’m talking real titles not tournaments)

Yoel

mendes

Cro Cop

Dan Henderson (I’m talking real titles not tournaments)

Yoel

mendes

Dan Henderson was double champ in the most competitive org in the world (at the time). He literally knocked out the 'then' consensus greatest 205er ever to win the 205 belt.

Dan Henderson was double champ in the most competitive org in the world (at the time). He literally knocked out the 'then' consensus greatest 205er ever to win the 205 belt.

I realize that. I thought we were discussing Ufc titles since they acquired pride. Dan lost both titles in unification attempts to ufc counterparts.

Are we talking strictly UFC title?

Cause there's Overeem
Overeem is 12-8 in the UFC. He earned one title shot, got it, lost, and never earned another. He was a Strikeforce champion. However you look at it, he's not a viable answer.

Lol, mentions an accidental clash of heads and claims it was a headbutt

But doesnt mention the fact that gus eye gouged almost every single person he fought, including Anthony Johnson

That's typical from a Gus fan
I'm not a Gus fan and didn't say the headbutt was on purpose. Are you suggesting that the headbutt wasn't a factor?

I'm not a Gus fan and didn't say the headbutt was on purpose. Are you suggesting that the headbutt wasn't a factor?
It wasn't a headbutt, calling it a headbutt makes it sound like it's on purpose

It was an accidental clash of heads, which happened after gus attempted to blind rumble with an eye poke

Greg Hardy

lol, I'll go with Mirko if just talking UFC

Reactions: Gio
It wasn't a headbutt, calling it a headbutt makes it sound like it's on purpose

It was an accidental clash of heads, which happened after gus attempted to blind rumble with an eye poke
It was an accidental headbutt to the face of Gustafsson. It was vicious .

it's Joseph Benavidez right? From 2010 to 2020 he was a top contender, starting at bantamweight and then transitioning to flyweight, with the vast majority of the time ranked at number two behind the champion. Up until his split decision loss to Sergio Pettis he had only lost to Cruz and Mighty Mouse. I can't think of anyone else with that kind of longevity at the top who never became champion.

UFC title only?

Those dont count to me.

The only belts that count,to me are the UFC belts and the PrideFC titles (Not GP)

The rest are "pshaw aint that cute!" titles.

WEC,maybe you could count the smaller weightclasses absorbed by the UFC as well that they didnt have previous.
Even K1? Come on man, tell me Ubereem wasn't a freaking beast. He kneed Fujita into a coma!

So you actually think it would be more impressive for Israel to beat Welterweights at 185 instead of 185ers because P4P WW is better? And Gerard is fighting Bellator WW’s lmao.
Certain wws yeah. A guy as skilled as Vettori isnt top 10 at ww. Lol you say Bellator ww's like that somehow discredits it. Even though they are Lima and Macdonald, top 10s at the time in mma.

Jon Fitch, he was cleaning the contenders until he got his chance at GSP...

Certain wws yeah. A guy as skilled as Vettori isnt top 10 at ww. Lol you say Bellator ww's like that somehow discredits it. Even though they are Lima and Macdonald, top 10s at the time in mma.
I can’t believe you’ve actually convinced yourself a MW fighting WW’s at MW is more impressive than beating the best MW’s… truly delusional. Also Vettori would for sure be top 10 if he was able to fight those guys at 185 lmao.

Back