Best chin : Hunt vs Nelson vs Hendo

malda fucking nado.

took shots from glover that would ko some of these guys.

and and no gomi?

check out anderson taking bombs. he took 2 hendo bombs, and barely rolled them, couple lee murray punches, jorge uppercutted and anderson didnt flinch.

Neither Anderson, Nelson, Shogun or Hendo could take one of these badboys from a prime Cro Cop flush,

53166_o.gif

tumblr_m2umlr6VIY1rtq7cko1_400.gif

But still Hendo, Shogun or Fujita should be in the top 4,

Anderson shouldnt he rolls with punches and lets them hit him on the end of his arc, we saw what happened when he took a punch flush and that was from pillow fisted Sonnen and it dropped him.

AND Cro Cop had SHOES on for fuck sake. LOOOL. That'd be like Vovchanchyn hitting someone whilst wearing metal gloves.

To answer TS' question it's Mark Hunt... Hunt is the only guy who when I watch him versus ANYONE standing there is just NO fear or sense of "oh my god he could get knocked out at any moment!" it's just like "... yeah, if anybody is going down here it's definitely not going to be Hunt..." sort of like watching someone roll with Roger Gracie.

Don't forget the first coming of Hunto... aka Cabbage:eek:

No-one who saw Hendo's first Pride fights will say he has the GOAT chin. He got dropped and hurt regularly back in the day.

Hendo got a good chin when he got better at the standup, people don't give his standup enough respect, like Anderson he rarely takes a full power shot anymore, he learned from the early beatings in pride that wrestling was not going to make it to the top.

Hendo is not a top 5 chin, very good but not top 5. Same reason Anderson is not, that dude is in another dimension knows exactly where to stand and how to move his head so his chin doesn't get tested.

So really to be considered you need bad stand-up defense, or face opponents who way outclass you (who outclasses Hendo and AS?) otherwise your chin is not getting tested enough :)

I'm going with Hendo. All are excellent, but Hunt was KO'd by a much smaller Melvin Manhoeff and Nelson was dropped andTKO'd by Arlovski. Hendo has often fought bigger guys than him and still hasn't been KO'd.

Hunt>Nelson>Shogun>Hendo

Honorable mentions to Maldonado and apparently Gustafsson.

Hunt got KO'd my a MW in Manhoef
Nelson got KO'd by Andrei

Hendo and Shogun now

Hunt>Nelson>Shogun>Hendo

Honorable mentions to Maldonado and apparently Gustafsson.

Hunt got KO'd by Manhoef....a guy much smaller then him. I feel he's out of the running.

Its a silly debate as many guys have awesome chins, and yet they all can still be ko'd by the right shot.

Nelson. Though Hendo hasn't been KOd, he never got hit with punches from JDS or knees from Werdum. I honestly believe JDS would TKO both Henderson and Hunt.

You assholes need to watch the Hunt / Lebanner fights if you truly think there's actually any candidate other than hunt for best chin ever. Hunt is an animal. Lebanner is 260+ LBS and hits like a fucking monster. Lol id like to watch hendo have a k1 fight with him.

Back