Best chin : Hunt vs Nelson vs Hendo

Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Which one of those three you think has the best chin ? Personally i have to go with Hunt. He's probably the only man on earth who can take a flush LHK from a prime Cro Cop and not even be rocked by it :)

I know he was KOed by Manhoef but i still think Hunto may have the GOAT chin in MMA.

Discuss

Let's see.

Nelson been KOd.

Hunt been KOd.

Hendo has not.

Nelson and Hunt has rocks for stones but I wouldn't freaking put them as top 3.

Hendo vs Anderson vs Shogun

That's the right question, so edit that title.

SHOGUN

Hunt has been dropped by a CC kick.

Nelson has the best chin.

8.gif

Hunt imo. Yeah, Hendo's never been KO'd, but he hasn't taken the shots Nelson and Hunt have imo.

Baby Jay has got to be in the discussion. but to say Hunt and Nelson shouldnt be in the top 3 cuz theyve been koed is silly. they should certainly be at the top of the discussion, as well as Chris Leben. But he got koed by Anderson and Stann! go watch other fights

Neither Anderson, Nelson, Shogun or Hendo could take one of these badboys from a prime Cro Cop flush,

53166_o.gif

tumblr_m2umlr6VIY1rtq7cko1_400.gif

But still Hendo, Shogun or Fujita should be in the top 4,

Anderson shouldnt he rolls with punches and lets them hit him on the end of his arc, we saw what happened when he took a punch flush and that was from pillow fisted Sonnen and it dropped him.

hendo has never been ko but hes been hurt/knocked down alot
prime hunt has the best chin and it s not debatable, dude took the best signature strikes of the best hw kickboxer and absorbed them like no one else : cro cop left high kick, lebanner and sefo punches...
manoef with small gloves can ko anyone

You have to throw Shogun and Anderson on that list as well. Shogun has an other-worldly ability to absorb damage, tough to go against him. Anderson doesn't get hit often, but seems to have a steel Jaw. Nelson and Hunt have both been KO'd, but I wouldn't hold that against them, seeing the opponents they were facing, and it being only once. Lesnar has a head of steel, just doesn't have the mentality of other fighters when it comes to getting hit. Maldanado(sp?) has a solid chin as well, dude took an absolute beating and never gave up.

Hunt has been dropped by a CC kick.

Nelson has the best chin.

8.gif

CC LHK has more KO power than Werdum's knees. Nelson got Happy Mealed by Arlovski.

Hunt, Shogun, or Hendo are my choices. I'll take Hunt seeing that he routinely had his tested by larger men with big power. I also actually think Hendo's chin is starting to crack he gets dropped and wobbled a lot now.

Let's see.

Nelson been KOd.

Hunt been KOd.

Hendo has not.

SHOGUN

To be fair, Name one shot that hendo, Anderson or shogun have taken that compares to a lhk from cro cop.

I think the Lebanner who fought hunt would ko all three in a kickboxing match.

For some reason when I read the thread title I thought those three would be fighting each other in a three way with just their chins and how gay that would look.

I'd take Nelson via Zeus beard.

easily mark hunt. he's just been eating punches in boxing, kickboxing and mma for almost 2 decades now. nelson is tough as shit too but he's been dropped and ko'd more than hunt has, even though it was against 2 fast ko artists. Manhoef would knock out anyone in the UFC if he landed, yeah i said it. not one of those "if he lands clean he'd ko anyone" but manhoef is arguably the p4p hardest striker in the world lol hes just a fucking animal

Let's see.

Nelson been KOd.

Hunt been KOd.

Hendo has not.

SHOGUN

No he hasn't. It may be listed as KO but he was never out.

Let's see.

Nelson been KOd.

Hunt been KOd.

Hendo has not.

SHOGUN

To be fair, Hunt has only been KO'd by Manhoef. I doubt any fighter would have taken those punches without going down. Hunt has taken flush CC headkicks and not been KO'd.

Back