Best chin : Hunt vs Nelson vs Hendo

andrei-arlovski_roy-nelson.gif

More of a TKO but with some more power, it can be done.

Hunt was ko'd by a mw
Roy was ko'd by AA
Hendo has never been ko'd.

The title should say BJ vs Chael vs Hendo

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt_medium.gif

andrei-arlovski_roy-nelson.gif

Unable to locate one for Hendo. Winner Dan Henderson runner up Shogun

if hunt never got that loss to melvin he would be the easy choice. i dunno if he was sick or it all added up/ hes getting older or what. never seen anyone take anything like he did with that LHK from CC though. i always used to tell people watching fights for the first time that you could probably hit hunt in the head with a bat and he wouldnt go out. nishijima should get some kind of honorable mention for the beating hunt gave him!
anderson? he doesnt have the amazing chin he just never gets hit square.

Hunt imo. Yeah, Hendo's never been KO'd, but he hasn't taken the shots Nelson and Hunt have imo.

Right, Hunt has taken crazy shots...Hendo has a crazy chin though but I haven't seen him take some amazing shots like Hunt.. but Rampage respects Hendo's chin like its a trophy so that tells me enough about Hendo's chin. He must have taken Rampage's punches too well and rampage respected that.

Top chins..

Hendo,rampage,hunt, nelson, shogun, and anderson

No he hasn't. It may be listed as KO but he was never out.

Correct but he was majorly rocked. Not a knock (no pun intended) on his chin because AA , despite his flaws, can hit pretty hard.

And yes i guess Shogun and a few other should probably be part of hte discussion. Not sure about Anderson though. I don't underestimate his chin but like another poster said he's rolling with the punches he takes most of the time so it does much less damage. I've never seen him take the shots , Nelson , Hendo , Shogun , Hunt have taken in their respective careers.

hendo has never been ko but hes been hurt/knocked down alot
prime hunt has the best chin and it s not debatable, dude took the best signature strikes of the best hw kickboxer and absorbed them like no one else : cro cop left high kick, lebanner and sefo punches...
manoef with small gloves can ko anyone

This man gets it!

CC LHK has more KO power than Werdum's knees. Nelson got Happy Mealed by Arlovski.

Hunt, Shogun, or Hendo are my choices. I'll take Hunt seeing that he routinely had his tested by larger men with big power. I also actually think Hendo's chin is starting to crack he gets dropped and wobbled a lot now.

Source?

Hunt got KOd by a middle weight he had 50+ pounds on.

Hunt was ko'd by a mw
Roy was ko'd by AA

Manhoef may be a MW but he's still one of the hardest striker in the world imho. Doesn't matter if the guy is 5"8 185lbs. The force and velocity he puts into those wild punches he throws can probably KO any LHW and HW in the world if they land flush.

Manhoef may be a MW but he's still one of the hardest striker in the world imho. Doesn't matter if the guy is 5"8 185lbs. The force and velocity he puts into those wild punches he throws can probably KO any LHW and HW in the world if they land flush.

None of that matters to me. Mark was still ko'd by a mw

Anderson might have been knocked to the ground by Chael but 1. Chael was roiding, and 2. He wasn't even rocked. Anderson took Hendo's punches without even wobbling.

Hendo got rocked by Fedor until he came back, and he's been rocked by quite a few people, he just stays on his feet and swings.

Hunt got KO'd by Manhoef but Melvin could KO any living person if he hit them bang on the chin.

Nelson could JDS' best shots and didn't seem rocked.

It's hard to say really.

Which one of those three you think has the best chin ? Personally i have to go with Hunt. He's probably the only man on earth who can take a flush LHK from a prime Cro Cop and not even be rocked by it :)

I know he was KOed by Manhoef but i still think Hunto may have the GOAT chin in MMA.

Discuss

neson , awesome chin

Hunt did get KO'd by a MW, but Manhoef has huge KO power, plus the fact that Hunto ran straight at him while Manhoef's fist went for his chin. Hendo, Shogun, etc, would all get knocked out in that situation.

All time, I probably have to give it to Hunt. Right now (and since Hunt has been out of action/we haven't seen him take a good shot recently) I'd give it to Nelson. Dude took a whooping from JDS.

Fujita is my top choice. Guy had no other skill but taking damage and getting the other guy exhausted from giving him a beating. Ken shamrock gave himself a near heart attack smashing Fujita

Definitely but he's not in the UFC. Fedor would be a good non-ufc fighter too.

I'd have to go with Maldonado after his last beating.

Back