Best Challenger's Performance

Not that JJ didn't look good, but that was the most pathetic performance by a "champion" ever. TUF winner=/=champ

I'd say that it was on par with Franklin's performance against Silva. He was utterly mystified by the clinch and had no way to combat it or attempt to defend it.

Carla got her best tools absolutely shut down and the end was inevitable.

Cain-JDS 2
I thought JDS would destroy Cain again. And Cain beat the holy fuck out of him for 5 rounds.

And serra -gsp 2. Gsp beat him like serra owed him money. Actually got a finish too!!!

Not a fan of Conor, but I don't think anything tops knocking out a dominant champ like Aldo in 13 seconds.

I'll be rooting for RDA to kick his ass though.

I'll try to be "old school" and go with Bustamante-Menne or Tim-Ricco

Jones went in as the favourite against a dude with a cult like following in MMA and made him look like he didn't even deserve to share the Octagon with him. The amount of times Shogun fans had said Jones was too green beforehand was insane, it even had me second guessing my fandom of Bones a bit. Afterwards, Jones became too big, a cheat, massive reach etc.

Woman vs child

Exactly!! Maybe now she'll stop putting ribbons in her hair like a 12 year old girl.. That would be a win enough for me considering Carla is my legit neighbor. 100% No bullshit. I do enjoy seeing that fine ass of Felice's around these parts thoug god damnnnn

Bones legally attempting to murder Shogun.

Andersen vs Franklin is a close second.

Bones over Shogun
Dillasnake over Barao

If you want Conor over Aldo you have to include JDS over Cain.

Honestly, it is probably TJ. He went in as a huge underdog and completely dominated in every area for 4 rounds and finished Barao. Really can't do better than that.

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Cain/Jds 1 & 2. I thought in the first fight Jds handled nerves well. That was a lot put on their shoulders and jds put away the undefeated heavyweight champion in a minute. The second fight was felony assault.

RDA - Pettis. Not many saw that one coming.

Back