Best 170 pounder ever?

GSP looked like crap vs. Serra.
He arguably lost to Hendricks.
Got outstruck by Shields for a few rounds.
Got dropped by Condit.

There really is no comparison. Usman has shown less weaknesses than GSP.

He had a bad performance in the first fight but that ravaged him in the 2nd fight.

I disagree about the Hendricks fight and it must be noted than Hendricks refused WADA testinfg before the fight.

He beat Shields and Condit comfortably so I'm not sure why we're mentioning these two.

He had a bad performance in the first fight but that ravaged him in the 2nd fight.

I disagree about the Hendricks fight and it must be noted than Hendricks refused WADA testinfg before the fight.

He beat Shields and Condit comfortably so I'm not sure why we're mentioning these two.
Because he's a troll.

You really think Colby, Woodley, Masvidal, and RDA are any better than those guys?

Let alone Shields, Hendricks, Kos etc...

Colby and prime Woodley (combined) would beat all of GSP's competition.

Last edited:
Colby and prime Woodley would beat all of GSP's competition.
Prime Woodley is the most overrated fighter in MMA history along with his boyfriend Ben Asscream.

Prime Woodley literally lost to Jake Shields you casual.

REAL TALK WITH CHINARICE: Tyron Woodley couldn't even earn a shot at GSP during Georges' era, as evidenced by his UFC tenure while Georges was champion.

Claude's reality : Fantasyland.

lol

You really didn't refute that GSP showed more flaws than Usman. You just rationalized his mistakes and setbacks.

Prime Woodley is the most overrated fighter in MMA history along with his boyfriend Ben Asscream.

Tbf i thought woodley won that fight vs shields

Terrible fight though

Colby would absolutely wreck everyone gsp has ever fought

The sport has evolved, stop being biased

GSP is still the goat of the division due to his streak, but he would not beat marty or colby under usada

Anyway chimaev will soon prove to be number 1

What a shitty hot take.

Why?

If you can criticize Usman for his performance against Masvidal, then you sure as hell can criticize GSP for his bad performances.

Last edited:

REAL TALK WITH CHINARICE: Tyron Woodley couldn't even earn a shot at GSP during Georges' era, as evidenced by his UFC tenure while Georges was champion.

Claude's reality : Fantasyland.

lol

That's exactly why I said Tyron AND Colby. Meaning it would take the 2 of them to wipe GSP's competition.

GSP clearly ducking Robbie taints his legacy for me. Didn't GSP announce his return literally the day after Robbie lost the belt?

But it's still GSP. Sure, he tapped to strikes by Serra. He lost a lot of rounds and had his share of close rounds with guys like Shields. He certainly lost to Hendricks. He wasn't dominant, but he's the best we've seen at WW.

GSP is still 2 notches above any WW in the history of MMA to do it.

Izzy is closer to surpassing Anderson Silva than Usman is to surpassing GSP. Stipe is closer to passing Fedor.

Real talk.

Lol @ Kamaru Usman being less flawed than St-Pierre.
<36>
He's better at wall-n-stalling, that's it.

GSP has the advantage in striking offense, striking defense, takedowns and fight-IQ

GSP got dropped and TKO'd by Serra didn't he? That's clearly a flaw, and a flaw that Usman hasn't shown so far, let alone against can.

He also got head kicked and dropped by Condit. Another flaw which Usman hasn't shown.

And let's not bring his fight vs. Hendricks.

How is getting dropped more proof that you're less flawed? How does that work?

Lol.

Dont feed the troll. The little boy ate too much candy last weekend

Thanks bud.

I actually like Fedor though, but i guess sometimes trolls deserved to get trolled back.
(I do think though, that Shields is underrated by many.)
Shields is criminally underrated. People give GSP shit for the Shields fight but Shields has some huge wins and was on an insane streak spanning 170 and 185 heading into the GSP fight. He held a win over Anderson Silva's biggest win.

Back