Best 170 pounder ever?

TS asked who's the best, not who's the greatest.

Best= Most skilled.
GOAT= More accomplished.

I think Usman would wreck a prime GSP and everyone GSP ever fought. Thus, he's the best ever.
I see

TS asked who's the best, not who's the greatest.

Best= Most skilled.
GOAT= More accomplished.

I think Usman would wreck a prime GSP and everyone GSP ever fought. Thus, he's the best ever.

What is this based on? Usman looked somewhat ordinary even against scrubs like Masvidal and Colby.
GSP was wrecking the best welterweight division ever.

Troll breeding ground. It pains me to know that 1 vote = 1 vote in tomorrow's election.

Heavyweight and 135 could be debated but 205, 185, 155, 145, and 125 are pretty clear cut. So who is the consensus 170 pounder?

Heavyweights is debatable but many think Fedor?
205 John Jones
185 Anderson Silva
170 ???
155 Khabib
145 Aldo
135 Cruz?
125 MM
Is this a serious question?

It's GSP, and it's not close.

Agreed. Needs to have title fights against Matt Serra, Dan Hardy, Jon Fish, and BJ Penn to cement his legacy.

<mma4>
You really think Colby, Woodley, Masvidal, and RDA are any better than those guys?

Let alone Shields, Hendricks, Kos etc...

There is this guy, most people haven't heard of him, his name is GSP. I think he's the best at 170. It's a shame he's not well known.

What is this based on? Usman looked somewhat ordinary even against scrubs like Masvidal and Colby.
GSP was wrecking the best welterweight division ever.

GSP looked like crap vs. Serra.
He arguably lost to Hendricks.
Got outstruck by Shields for a few rounds.
Got dropped by Condit.

There really is no comparison. Usman has shown less weaknesses than GSP.

You really think Colby, Woodley, Masvidal, and RDA are any better than those guys?

Let alone Shields, Hendricks, Kos etc...

I think Colby alone beats all of those guys on the same night.

Nostalgia is delusion. Everyone of those guys you just named are one dimensional.

<{titihmm}>

I think Colby alone beats all of those guys on the same night.

Nostalgia is delusion. Everyone of those guys you just named are one dimensional.

<{titihmm}>
Colby is a great fighter no doubt, but not better than GSP

Usman had a razor close fight with Colby so i dont see how he can be better than GSP

Back