Benson Henderson

Very? Eh, a stretch to call it that, it was close though. It has been over 2 years now, but I don't recall that it was that close.

Benson didn't exactly come out dominating in that fight, either. :)

What was the official scorecard for that fight?
0wned...
next...

I would watch but I dont think gil brings much to benson

My bad the 2nd fight was a close loss, first fight was a UD in my eyes.

Agreed.

Very? Eh, a stretch to call it that, it was close though. It has been over 2 years now, but I don't recall that it was that close.

Benson didn't exactly come out dominating in that fight, either. :)

Fair enough.

That's why I said...
"Benson can do everything Guida does... better..."
learn to read first.
0wned...
next...

Lmao.

Include lay n pray I guess? Because that's how Guida beat Pettis. Bendo would never do that, therefore leaves himself open to losing more than Guida would. Fighters who actually fight are generally more susceptible to losing than "fighters" who find a comfortable position and dry hump.

Again, I'd be leaning towards Bendo in a rematch. But your argument that Bendo would definitely win because he can lay n pray better than Guida is all kinds of stupid.

I would watch but I dont think gil brings much to benson

Well... some people are delusional and think that Gil is even that good so...
He will add to Benson's reputation...
until Gil starts getting beat up by other UFC fighters...

No offense to Gil but I think Hendo wipes the floor with him.

What was the official scorecard for that fight?
0wned...
next...

48-47, 48-47, 49-46 Pettis by UD.

deal-with-it.gif

Agreed.

Fair enough.

Lmao.

Include lay n pray I guess? Because that's how Guida beat Pettis. Bendo would never do that, therefore leaves himself open to losing more than Guida would. Fighters who actually fight are generally more susceptible to losing than "fighters" who find a comfortable position and dry hump.

Again, I'd be leaning towards Bendo in a rematch. But your argument that Bendo would definitely win because he can lay n pray better than Guida is all kinds of stupid.

I'm not here to teach people English words.
Look up the word BETTER

and what was the official scorecard for Pettis Clay fight?
0wned...
next...

Bro, you're losing bro points by using the word "owned" in every post, ok bro?

Thanks for understanding bro.

Bro, you're losing bro points by using the word "owned" in every post, ok bro?

Thanks for understanding bro.

Yes... because I care so much about what other people think of me on internet...
0wned...
next...

and what was the official scorecard for Pettis Clay fight?
0wned...
next...

a.) What the fuck does that have to do with anything here? Oh right, it doesn't. Facts didn't go your way, so you desperately scramble for something to post.

and b.)
your argument that Bendo would definitely win because he can lay n pray better than Guida is all kinds of stupid.

That is the fight I want to see! Though Pettis is one of my favorite LW's Cerrone will derail his momentum. Gil vs Bendo will be a great fight.

a.) What the fuck does that have to do with anything here? Oh right, it doesn't. Facts didn't go your way, so you desperately scramble for something to post.

and b.)

What?

Why do so many people think that Pettis can beat Benson.
Didn't he get destroyed by Guida?
Benson can do everything Guida does... better...
Benson would have won the first fight if he was in a better team... with better trainers... with better game plan...

0wned...
next...

You are officially a moron.

Owned.....
Next.....

I don't understand... why people are so upset and mad that they can't come up with one valid reason why Pettis can beat Benson... except...
"Oh because he did it before..."
0wned...
next...

i can see melendez losing his first 2-3 fights in the UFC.

i think benson will beat him.

i see melendez being the biggest derailed hypetrain for the UFC in a long time.
if he plans on coming into the fight in the shape and mindset he has in his last fight, he will have no chance against the top contenders in the UFC.

if melendez loses that title fight and the fight thereafter , the gracie camp has to take a serious look at what they are doing from a strategy and training standpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back