Ben Askren makes Tyron Woodley more relatable

Guess it proves Askren is a better person than Woodley. You know if the roles were reversed Tyron would have no problem with fucking over someone like he did Robbie.

Last edited:
I don't care if you like Woodley or not, but it is dumb to say that he is more "likable" now that you are aware that he has friends.

Guess it proves Askren is a better person than Woodley. You know if the rules were reversed Tyron would have no problem with fucking over someone like he did Robbie.
WTF are you talking about? And how did he "fuck over" Lawler?

And it's roles, not rules.

Tyron is not racist.

But he is racially-aware, something that all people should actually try to be.

im surprised tyron respects n calls ben his friend when tyron is a known racist

"Tyron is a known racist …."

So racist that he gave Gastelum back his missed weight purse, amirite?

LOL you closet racists are the only ones calling him racist. You're not fooling anyone.

LOL you closet racists are the only ones calling him racist. You're not fooling anyone.
kelvin isnt white tyrons a racists aid many bad things about white people yet whites taught him how to wrestle ill never respect him i learnt boxing from 2 black men and am greatful for it but tyrons a typical racist the fact u just got so offended proves you are racist as well

You needed a white guy to finally join the ufc to make a dark guy more relatable to you?

Geez.

kelvin isnt white tyrons a racists aid many bad things about white people yet whites taught him how to wrestle ill never respect him i learnt boxing from 2 black men and am greatful for it but tyrons a typical racist the fact u just got so offended proves you are racist as well

To people like you, racists can say whatever they want about black/ Mexican/ asian fighters. But then as soon as said fighter responds to that racism, "waaahhhh they're racebaiting bro!!!!"

Trust me, I know allllll about it.

Congrats, you’ve successfully turned this thread into one of politics and race, just like you wanted.

Now gtfo. This is an mma section. Take your bullshit to the War Room.

Basically saying Tyron was an uppity negro until some white guy he knows joined the UFC

That's a great point, actually.

I think the UFC hasn't fully exploited the narrative aspect of promoting MMA and building fighters as brands. It is about making them part of a story, with friends, enemies, with events, drama, etc... The more robust and interesting the context, the more interesting the narrative. Tyron and Askren build each other's story.

So I totally agree, Askren is a great asset in a broad sense.

Basically saying Tyron was an uppity negro until some white guy he knows joined the UFC

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

God damn, let’s have just one thread that can talk about Tyron and not bring up the fact that he’s black.

You guys that only talk about color don’t even act like Tyron is a person.

There’s more to Tyron than his skin color for gods sakes

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

God damn, let’s have just one thread that can talk about Tyron and not bring up the fact that he’s black.

You guys that only talk about color don’t even act like Tyron is a person.

There’s more to Tyron than his skin color for gods sakes
whatever helps you sleep at night bub

Only to racist alt right incels.

The rest of us always liked Tyron. All American, down to earth, wears his heart on his sleeve.

Gave Gastelum back his missed weight purse because " he knows how hard it is to be an up and coming fighter"

That's all you need to know about the quality of Tyron's character.
He does some things that would indicate that he is a good guy.

He came back and flyered all the cars in the parking lot of the gym that he came up in with advertisements for the new ATT gym he opened in the area. He had a strong habit of accusing anyone who didn't love him of being racist.

Back