Ben Askren makes Tyron Woodley more relatable

DERP I agree BRO!!!!!!!! Tyron is nothing but a bitter disgusting racist, who's never experienced ANY racism in his life as a back guy living in Missouri..

You're being racist to me.

It's certainly not because you just disagree with something I've said. It's because of my skin colour. You racist.

As a guy that’s gone back and forth on Tryon Woodley, I think having Askren in the UFC makes Tyron look better.

Their friendship shows Woodley is 1) able to make and keep friends 2) able to takes jokes. If you are friends with Askren, you gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

To me, Askren coming in makes Woodley seem more personable and less standoffish, which makes him more likable.

His rap album still sucks though.

Thoughts?
There's so much to unpack in this, but I'm not going to touch it.

<33>MMA is racist... UFC is racist.
Damn racism is making all these poor victims rich and famous for competeing in athletics instead of working like the rest of society.
<27>

As a guy that’s gone back and forth on Tryon Woodley, I think having Askren in the UFC makes Tyron look better.

Their friendship shows Woodley is 1) able to make and keep friends 2) able to takes jokes. If you are friends with Askren, you gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

To me, Askren coming in makes Woodley seem more personable and less standoffish, which makes him more likable.

His rap album still sucks though.

Thoughts?
Only for some demographics. For me Askren wasn't needed.

Only for some demographics. For me Askren wasn't needed.

God you “I’m gonna prove I’m not racist by sucking every black guys dick I see” white people are so tiring.

People are people, Tyron can be judged as a person, just like every other fuckin fighter.

God you “I’m gonna prove I’m not racist by sucking every black guys dick I see” white people are so tiring.

People are people, Tyron can be judged as a person, just like every other fuckin fighter.
I don't know what issues you have with your people, but keep your fantasies to yourself.

Lol at Dana booking Woodley's wrestling coach against Usman for the same card. That's no coincidence. Usman going to beat Woodley. If he wins 1 round out of first 3 it's his fight. Woodley not winning 4 or 5 against Usman. He's not KO'ing him either. He'll be on his back staring up at the lights for the first time in his career.

Only to racist alt right incels.

Only liberals are racists.

We Patriots not only kicked your racist asses, but we also freed your slaves.

We don't think things like Black Americans are incapable of obtaining an ID.

YOU DO.

We don't seek your lunatic asses at your rallies, because we leave stupid alone.

We welcome everyone to our tent, and respect all as AMERICANS, because only libs put people in categories.

We don't manufacture hoaxes that put millions of YOU at risk of violence.

We fought for Black Americans to pass Civil Rights, you voted against it unanimously.

We try to save Black babies from being murdered in fantastically EVIL ways, you have killed 80 MILLION potential great Americans.

We never lynched anyone, over 4,000 lynchings were ALL YOU.

We actually speak out on Islamic countries throwing LGBT folks off of rooftops to become street pizza, libocrites say nothing, because they are liars and cowards.

We did not start and were not the KKK, YOU WERE/ARE.

The great Conservative American Dr. Martin Luther King jr told us the way to judge people, by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. We actually do that, you do not.

We do not assault CHILDREN, SENIORS, ELDERLY, VETERANS IN WHEELCHAIRS, SPEAKERS, you do that.

Trump wants to pass legislation to HELP the LGBQ community right now, yet somehow it's racist to liberals and their fake news, even though the demographic IS NOT A RACE.

Black Americans are benefitting more from Trump right this very moment than all other former Presidents COMBINED, and wants to do more.

Trump was getting honors and awards for his efforts to employ and support Black Americans from the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and many others UNTIL HE RAN. Hillary was calling Black men "Super-Predators" who should be brought to heel", and was friends with Robert Bird the DEMOCRAT HIGHLY RANKED KKK SENATOR, and praised his racist career at his funeral.

Bill Clinton said of 0bama "A few years ago this guy would be serving us coffee."

Trump has both more women and more Black Americans in his administration than 0bama did by far, and 0bama paid both LESS THAN the WHITE Americans he employed.

We founded the NRA—

TO HELP ESCAPING BLACK SLAVES MAKE IT TO FREEDOM, and they were escaping DEMOCRATS.
NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN OWNED ANY SLAVES EVER.

The first winner of The Apprentice was A BLACK AMERICAN WOMAN.

ALL YOU.

I could destroy your lying bigoted ass all day long but that's all the time you deserve.

You RACIST.

The rest of us always liked Tyron. All American, down to earth, wears his heart on his sleeve.

Gave Gastelum back his missed weight purse because " he knows how hard it is to be an up and coming fighter"

That's all you need to know about the quality of Tyron's character.

Yet you have no issue trashing an all time great and one of the best role models in MMA history on a daily basis.

Too funny.
Not about race, about his character.

Nice try dumbass, but you FAIL.

What absolute shit argument you have.

One good act does not make up for a person's character. Conor donated for charity before, that doesn't make him less of an asshole for hurting people in a bus or cheating on his girlfriend. Khabib went to see kids on an orphanage, doesn't change the fact that he (and his manager) are fucking the LW division with stupid ideas of boxing/money fights and bad behavior outside the cage.

As for Tyron, he said some stupid stuff before so yeah there's room for disliking him. If you don't then good for you, but don't say shit like 'oh he gave Kelvin his money everyone should love him, if you don't you are racist' - it's a shit argument

I see that by your nonsense you have NO ARGUMENT.

I posted real shit.

You posted bullshit.

I see that by your nonsense you have NO ARGUMENT.

I posted real shit.

You posted bullshit.

This why I despise LIBERALS OF ANY COLOR, etc.

I hate NO ONE.

Too much liberal insanity. I'll find an actual thread about fighting.

Be blessed, you racist liberals.

The entire spectrum.

Back