Ben Askren makes Tyron Woodley more relatable

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a guy that’s gone back and forth on Tryon Woodley, I think having Askren in the UFC makes Tyron look better.

Their friendship shows Woodley is 1) able to make and keep friends 2) able to takes jokes. If you are friends with Askren, you gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

To me, Askren coming in makes Woodley seem more personable and less standoffish, which makes him more likable.

His rap album still sucks though.

Thoughts?

I watch people beat the shit out of each other.

His rap album still sucks though.

Thoughts?

Can't wait til Askren comes out with a rap album that's better than T-wood's.

ben_5.gif

Takes a white dude to make him look better

Only to racist alt right incels.

The rest of us always liked Tyron. All American, down to earth, wears his heart on his sleeve.

Gave Gastelum back his missed weight purse because " he knows how hard it is to be an up and coming fighter"

That's all you need to know about the quality of Tyron's character.

Lol, shows he can make friends

I don’t know why this tickles me so

The rest of us always liked Tyron. All American, down to earth, wears his heart on his sleeve.

Gave Gastelum back his missed weight purse because " he knows how hard it is to be an up and coming fighter"

Lmao really? Anyone who questions their like for Tyron is a racist alt right incel? Bro you need to tone down your Trump Derangement Syndrome some. Its been 3 years for christ sake lol. Maybe time to get medicated?

l3q2ZM6eL5LfcHcRO.gif

Lmao really? Anyone who questions their like for Tyron is a racist alt right incel? Bro you need to tone down your Trump Derangement Syndrome some. Its been 3 years for christ sake lol. Maybe time to get medicated?

l3q2ZM6eL5LfcHcRO.gif

Reading comprehension bro

They are both dickheads, so I have no trouble believing that they are friends....

l3q2ZM6eL5LfcHcRO.gif

You're not making your case any stronger, basically just proved his point using that dumbass gif.

Keep holding that L.

<Waaah>

im surprised tyron respects n calls ben his friend when tyron is a known racist

T wood honestly aint that bad of a dude. His race baiting is a little cringe but other than that hes pretty likeable

So we're "racist alt right incels" just because we don't like a fighter? That's petty but I'm not surprised

Back