News Bellator to return to Ireland Nov 5th - Mix Vs Gallagher

Yeah World Cup qualifying. Don't know if you saw what Cristiano did yesterday either. But yeah Sterling and Kane just scored! 2-0 England!!!
Poland beat albania 4-1. I feel we will make the World Cup and then burn out in the groups like always

Poland beat albania 4-1. I feel we will make the World Cup and then burn out in the groups like always
Poland has a tough group. Those damn Hungarians aren’t going down without a fight. Great victory today though. There is actually a guy who plays on Poland from my local club here in Boston. Adam Buska. He scored today. He’s a good player. Not bad for first cap.

Poland has a tough group. Those damn Hungarians aren’t going down without a fight. Great victory today though. There is actually a guy who plays on Poland from my local club here in Boston. Adam Buska. He scored today. He’s a good player. Not bad for first cap.
Lol small world, I played on the same youth team as Adam since we are from the same city

Lol small world, I played on the same youth team as Adam since we are from the same city
Wow that is incredible lol. What position did you play? Adam is a hell of a player but I’m sure you could tell that from the first time you played with him. Not a doubt in my mind he will end up back in Europe in Premier League or most likely Bundesliga.

Yeah World Cup qualifying. Don't know if you saw what Cristiano did yesterday either. But yeah Sterling and Kane just scored! 2-0 England!!!
IDK man, Cristiano doesnt impress me much. Then again, Im a huge Barcelona and (by consequence) Messi fan.
20210902_160832.jpg

This card is so much better than the London event. Almost every fight is worth watching on paper.

Whoever is in charge of Bellator Europe needs to be moved to the US.

Needs more Fortune on the Cards~
Vassell vs. Fortune would have been a nice bout but I think Vassell is injured or something. Plus it's a high level English fighter so it would have been a nice comain for the London card

Irish fighters are garbage! You heard it here first!
I have high hopes for Gallagher. Has trained with at Glory MMA in America so I hope to see improvements in his takedowns. That was always his issue since his actual ground game is very good.

Good card. Weichel can't be the 76th best FW in the world though and Patricky the 69th best LW come on? Bellator getting no love.

I have high hopes for Gallagher. Has trained with at Glory MMA in America so I hope to see improvements in his takedowns. That was always his issue since his actual ground game is very good.
I agree I think Jimmy will surprise a lot of people. I don't think he would've been anything special if he stayed at shithole SBG but I think in KC with James Krause he will end up being a pretty good fighter. Glory is a good gym with some solid pros and coaching. He's already got 6 years under his belt as a pro fighting under some bright lights and he'll only be 25 next month. The sky really is the limit for him right now. The only thing that sucks is he probably won't be the next McGregor because Conor was already in the UFC at 24 and a 1/2 years old.

I agree I think Jimmy will surprise a lot of people. I don't think he would've been anything special if he stayed at shithole SBG but I think in KC with James Krause he will end up being a pretty good fighter. Glory is a good gym with some solid pros and coaching. He's already got 6 years under his belt as a pro fighting under some bright lights and he'll only be 25 next month. The sky really is the limit for him right now. The only thing that sucks is he probably won't be the next McGregor because Conor was already in the UFC at 24 and a 1/2 years old.
Some people laugh but I think he will get a decision against Patchy.

Some people laugh but I think he will get a decision against Patchy.
It's definitely a possibility. There are holes in Mix's games. His striking is pretty shit and he doesn't move his head on the feet either. If Gallagher can nullify his grappling I believe he can win the fight. It's a really good fight though. Bellator Europe putting together some good matchups.

Back