News Bellator to return to Ireland Nov 5th - Mix Vs Gallagher

Koreshkov? He was supposed to fight on the Moscow card anyway and it was cancelled the week off
He would have to agree to fight at MW so I doubt it. Maybe they could ask that guy that Tokov just beat. Either way it’ll most likely be a random and an easy paycheck for Fab.

He probably is injured tbh. I don't think Fabian is the kind of guy you'd try hard to duck. He'd more than likely lose, but Fabian isn't the type of fighter to give you a brutal beatdown.

He would have to agree to fight at MW so I doubt it. Maybe they could ask that guy that Tokov just beat. Either way it’ll most likely be a random and an easy paycheck for Fab.
If they cant get a decent replacement (Rosta, Cotton, sign Fremd) then they should bump Lee Chadwick vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus to the main and move Fabian vs generic bum to the prelims.

If they cant get a decent replacement (Rosta, Cotton, sign Fremd) then they should bump Lee Chadwick vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus to the main and move Fabian vs generic bum to the prelims.
I was hoping they could get an Irish MW for the fight to keep the whole Irish/English angle there. Maybe Will Freury?

1. They sign that guy who beat Bozinyan who is part of Koreshkov/Shlemenko's stable to a long term deal. He's now "their guy" at 170
2. Koreshkov moves up to 185 permanently, fighting Fabian on short notice as his introduction to the division
3. Koreshkov becomes an immediate title contender at 185 and tries to become a 2 division world champ

I mean, a man can dream right? That would shake things up in two divisions and I think Koreshkov has already shown he's solid at 185. No chance of it happening? Obviously. It'd be cool though.

1. They sign that guy who beat Bozinyan who is part of Koreshkov/Shlemenko's stable to a long term deal. He's now "their guy" at 170
2. Koreshkov moves up to 185 permanently, fighting Fabian on short notice as his introduction to the division
3. Koreshkov becomes an immediate title contender at 185 and tries to become a 2 division world champ

I mean, a man can dream right? That would shake things up in two divisions and I think Koreshkov has already shown he's solid at 185. No chance of it happening? Obviously. It'd be cool though.
That wouldn’t be the worst idea. Don’t know how Koreshkov feels about 185 but it looks like according to his IG, Storm will be back in Bellator soon.

That wouldn’t be the worst idea. Don’t know how Koreshkov feels about 185 but it looks like according to his IG, Storm will be back in Bellator soon.
If they bring him in that's well and good, especially because he's actually a really big name in Russia but I think his best days are behind him. He won his last fight at GFC and looked decent, but noticeably worse then prime Storm. Koreshkov has fought at 185 multiple times in the past and frankly just looks big enough to compete there.

How about Shlemenko/Edwards? Alex fought 2 weeks ago but that hasn't stopped him in the past.

If they bring him in that's well and good, especially because he's actually a really big name in Russia but I think his best days are behind him. He won his last fight at GFC and looked decent, but noticeably worse then prime Storm. Koreshkov has fought at 185 multiple times in the past and frankly just looks big enough to compete there.

How about Shlemenko/Edwards? Alex fought 2 weeks ago but that hasn't stopped him in the past.
Ohhh see now you're talking. If they got Storm in there to face Fabian that would be awesome!!

Where the fuck do they find these guys? Dude is 38, just fought last weekend and KO'd a 1-4 guy. What a joke
I genuinely want to know as well. This is not even like you pick up a scrub from LFA or Cage Warriors, you went out of your way to find this guy.

I genuinely want to know as well. This is not even like you pick up a scrub from LFA or Cage Warriors, you went out of your way to find this guy.

Grzebyk beat him in 18 seconds, so maybe Fabian can use that as a target.

Hopefully this means we get Fabian in a meaningful fight sooner rather then later. I'm not holding my breath, but it'd be cool. Maybe re-do the Ward booking.

Hopefully this means we get Fabian in a meaningful fight sooner rather then later. I'm not holding my breath, but it'd be cool. Maybe re-do the Ward booking.
Ward ruptured his bicep if what he says is true, so he will be out the next 6 months at minimum,so ironically might be removed from the rankings due to inactivity

Back