News Bellator to return to Ireland Nov 5th - Mix Vs Gallagher

I wonder if they have any more 3-3 fighters she can almost get submitted by?
McCourth vs Cavenagh is fight to make in Europe but they will probably protect McCourth for a couple more fights at least.

McCourth vs Cavenagh is fight to make in Europe but they will probably protect McCourth for a couple more fights at least.

They're both under SBG, so I don't know if that would happen.

Saricam is interesting, he cracked Mowry pretty bad and was close to finishing him. Needs to work on his tdd and ground game but that is the this reality of most other HWs. There is ni shame in losing to Mowry, either. This other dude, Beech is being brought as a sacrificial lamb.

That's beautiful. Fabian won the Charlie Ward sweepstakes. Should be a violent KO. I don't even like Fabian but Ward needed to fight and get booted out of those rankings.

I doubt it even gets him out of the rankings, Fabian is ranked above him and you don't usually drop for losing to someone ranked higher than you.

The Bellator 270 lineup currently includes:

MAIN CARD (Showtime, 5 p.m. ET)

• James Gallagher vs. Patchy Mix
  • Patricky Freire vs. Peter Queally
  • Fabian Edwards vs. Charlie Ward
  • Daniel Wiechel vs. Pedro Carvalho
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 1:30 p.m. ET)

• Jordan Barton vs. Ciaran Clarke
  • Ilias Bulaid vs. Georges Sasu
  • Ashley Reece vs. Luca Poclit
  • Brian Hooi vs. Daniele Scatizzi
  • Lee Chadwick vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus
  • Gokhan Saricam vs. Rob Beech
  • Nicolo Solli vs. Bobby Pallett
  • Audrey Kerouche vs. Danni Neilan
  • Darragh Kelly vs. Junior Morgan
  • Stephen Costello vs. Yusuf Nazokatov
  • Constantin Blanita vs. Scott Pedersen

The Bellator 270 lineup currently includes:

MAIN CARD (Showtime, 5 p.m. ET)

• James Gallagher vs. Patchy Mix
  • Patricky Freire vs. Peter Queally
  • Fabian Edwards vs. Charlie Ward
  • Daniel Wiechel vs. Pedro Carvalho
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 1:30 p.m. ET)

• Jordan Barton vs. Ciaran Clarke
  • Ilias Bulaid vs. Georges Sasu
  • Ashley Reece vs. Luca Poclit
  • Brian Hooi vs. Daniele Scatizzi
  • Lee Chadwick vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus
  • Gokhan Saricam vs. Rob Beech
  • Nicolo Solli vs. Bobby Pallett
  • Audrey Kerouche vs. Danni Neilan
  • Darragh Kelly vs. Junior Morgan
  • Stephen Costello vs. Yusuf Nazokatov
  • Constantin Blanita vs. Scott Pedersen
This is what a Bellator card should look like. 4 out of 5 of the main card fights should be ranked opponents against each other and the prelims have equally matched opponents against each other along with good tests for prospects.

This is what a Bellator card should look like. 4 out of 5 of the main card fights should be ranked opponents against each other and the prelims have equally matched opponents against each other along with good tests for prospects.
Bellator 268 and 270 have been very well put together. Hopefully they maintain the momentum.

I doubt it even gets him out of the rankings, Fabian is ranked above him and you don't usually drop for losing to someone ranked higher than you.
Thats all right, hopefully they get Rosta or someone else they want to push to fight him.

I knew it. I knew old Charlie boy didn’t want that fight. But who the hell else could take that fight on a week’s notice? Looks like Edwards will get an absolute can to crush
Koreshkov? He was supposed to fight on the Moscow card anyway and it was cancelled the week off

Back