News Bellator to return to Ireland Nov 5th - Mix Vs Gallagher

That undercard is crap. Hoping they add a couple more decent scraps to the main card to fill it out. Kavanaugh vs a ranked opponent would be a good shout.

No complaints about the main/comain though. Definitely the types of fight that should be at the top of every Bellator card.

They seem to be in a habit of doing shit undercards on UK/Ireland shows. You don't have to book squash matches Bellator, we don't mind if our fighters lose.

Charlie Ward (9-4) vs. Nobert Novenyi Jr. (5-0)
Daniel Weichel (41-6) vs. Pedro Carvalho (11-5)

Nobert won the Charlie Ward sweepstakes!!!!

Also Daniel Weichel vs. Pedro is a good fight but I think Pedro is overrated.

Also missing Illias Bulaid on the prelims!
2 good matchups. Novenyi should take this easily. Something tells me he will be just looking to wrestle. Looks like a potential loser leaves town match with Carvalho and Wiechel. I thought Weichel looked good against Diggs but at 37, a loss here could spell the end. Carvalho with a 3rd straight loss is done.

Looking forward to Luca Poclit, Arunas Andriuskevicus, Bobby Pallett on the prelims as well!

Charlie Ward (9-4) vs. Nobert Novenyi Jr. (5-0)
Daniel Weichel (41-6) vs. Pedro Carvalho (11-5)

14 fights so far and TBH I'm more interested in this event than the Russian one. Unless they bring Shabliy and Berkhamov with decent match ups, this event has more significant match ups.

Nobert won the Charlie Ward sweepstakes!!!!

Also Daniel Weichel vs. Pedro is a good fight but I think Pedro is overrated.

Also missing Illias Bulaid on the prelims!
I was already thinking that Novenyi was going to bail on Bellator but it seems he will be getting a push from the promotion. Good for him! I hope they dont lose a lot of matches.
Looking forward to Luca Poclit, Arunas Andriuskevicus, Bobby Pallett on the prelims as well!
Pallett, Andriuskevicus, and Bulaid are of particular interest to me. And of course, the entire main event looks pretty interesting. It is an above average event for a regular European Bellator event, IMO, better than the London and Moscow events.

Last edited:
2 good matchups. Novenyi should take this easily. Something tells me he will be just looking to wrestle. Looks like a potential loser leaves town match with Carvalho and Wiechel. I thought Weichel looked good against Diggs but at 37, a loss here could spell the end. Carvalho with a 3rd straight loss is done.
Weichel is still a good fighter to keep around, I do think this might be the last we see of Carvalho, though. I like his energy but he is too reckless and gets caught too much against good opposition.

Weichel is still a good fighter to keep around, I do think this might be the last we see of Carvalho, though. I like his energy but he is too reckless and gets caught too much against good opposition.
Agreed I still think he's good but he is in that weird space of "Too good for prospects but not good enough to win the belt." I'm Portuguese so I'm rooting for Carvalho but yes his chin is a liability.

Agreed I still think he's good but he is in that weird space of "Too good for prospects but not good enough to win the belt." I'm Portuguese so I'm rooting for Carvalho but yes his chin is a liability.

Carvalho is dogshit dude, you need to let that guy go. I still can't believe he fought for the title

Carvalho is dogshit dude, you need to let that guy go. I still can't believe he fought for the title
Well the first part of my reply was about Weichel but come on man us Portuguese gotta root for someone lol. Kape is average at 125. Maybe Fialho can get into UFC but he's chinny as well.

Well the first part of my reply was about Weichel but come on man us Portuguese gotta root for someone lol. Kape is average at 125. Maybe Fialho can get into UFC but he's chinny as well.

Kape is by far the best you've got imo, he can be frustrating but he beat Asaukra and got robbed in the Nicolau fight.

Kape is by far the best you've got imo, he can be frustrating but he beat Asaukra and got robbed in the Nicolau fight.
It's just 125 is such a weakened division in UFC it wouldn't really feel like much even if he were to get the belt. Moreno doesn't impress me at all. Feel like Figs gave him the belt. You watching this England match btw?

It's just 125 is such a weakened division in UFC it wouldn't really feel like much even if he were to get the belt. Moreno doesn't impress me at all. Feel like Figs gave him the belt. You watching this England match btw?

I didn't even know we were playing lol.

Moreno is a beast these days imo.

I didn't even know we were playing lol.

Moreno is a beast these days imo.
Yeah World Cup qualifying. Don't know if you saw what Cristiano did yesterday either. But yeah Sterling and Kane just scored! 2-0 England!!!

Yeah World Cup qualifying. Don't know if you saw what Cristiano did yesterday either. But yeah Sterling and Kane just scored! 2-0 England!!!

Oh, we're playing Hungary.

Never mind lol, they haven't been good since the 50's

Oh, we're playing Hungary.

Never mind lol, they haven't been good since the 50's
14 months til the next World Cup and I'm telling you mate ...
giphy.gif

This time for real!

Back