PBP Bellator 288: Nemkov vs. Anderson 2, Fri. 11/18, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Bellator LHW crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Vadim injured or sick in the first fight? He looked off. This was one of the biggest turnarounds I've seen in an immediate rematch. Corey shouldve beat him the 1st fight when he had the chance. Best LHW in the world.

Corey had 11 TDs in 6 rounds when he dominated Jan and Glover. Went 0/14 or some shit today. Never came close. Got his face jabbed off and his legs kicked to shit. Complete decimation. Corey is a top 5 LHW too including UFC guys.

Nemkov is the best LHW in the world no doubt about it.

These UFC bums got ragdolled by old Glover who got DOMINATED by Corey 30-27

92067-3134936.png

Faraldo and Fortune were probably a miss for 90% of us. If you picked the dogs in those fights then good on you.

I'm glad Nemkov is one millon richer now, he is one of the coolest fighters to watch

Nemkov did it

Now it's Fedor's turn and after that Tokov's turn against Eblen

Can they do it as well?

I'll get hated on for saying this because they aren't UFC guys but, I think they might be the 2 best guys at 185. Going to be a real banger.
Both of them have a clear path to victory against Pereira. I would pick them as well against the UFC champ

Nemkov is still my pick for best LHW in the world. As long as JJ isn't fighting at 205.

lmaoooo Jon would struggle to be top 5 if he competed at 205 next year

what makes you think the guy that robbed Dominick Reyes and arguably lost to a 1 legged Santos has anything for Vadim, Jiri, Ankalaev, Rakic <36>

LHWs aren't 5'11 bloated and washed up MWs anymore where he has a 10 inch reach advantage (Shogun, Lyoto, Vitor, Shale, Hashad). Santos and Smith have been beaten out of relevancy too.

Look at Jon's fights with Gus 1, Reyes, OSP, DC (pre roiding) etc. Different fighter when he can't ABUSE a significant size, height and reach advantage,

And the showtime free subscription is back to canceled.

I've been so brainwashed by the UFC these days i forgot about how cool the tournament factor can be.

On the otherhand, they take forever and drag on a bit.

Rumble started in the tourney and then passed away before it finished.

Back