PBP Bellator 302: Anderson vs. Moore, Fri. 3/22, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

corey anderson about to secure another 3.5 hour JRE podcast episode

Moore obviously had better striking but he really couldn't capatalize on this being so easy to herd backward towards the cage were Coreyd wrestling paid dividenxe

Irish crowd losing their shit over Moore chucking wild overhands that glance off Anderson's shoulders lol

giphy.gif

corey did it, got the B-TOR belt. major props to moore though. these are the kinds of fights you love to see. unknowns, holding it down, and doing better than expected. with a couple of adjustments, he could have won. what those adjustments are? i dont know. but he was damn close at times. good shit.

"What a fantastic battle over 25 minutes this has beeen"

sometimes I think about all the company stuff these guys are forced to shill us. I wonder who of them really believes what they're saying and who is more than aware of promoting this C-league stuff.

mutual respect, karl moore has gained some fans tonight. primarily the only people in this pbp

sometimes I think about all the company stuff these guys are forced to shill us. I wonder who of them really believes what they're saying and who is more than aware of promoting this C-league stuff.
this is on-par if not better than APEX IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back