News Bouts to make after Bellator 302

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Corey Anderson vs.......Ibragim Chuzhigaev but I feel like they are gonna book Luke Trainer in London
Karl Moore vs. Luke Trainer
Patricio Pitbull vs. Pico
Jeremy Kennedy vs. Whoever drops out of the PFL Season since I am really at a loss who to have him face.
Fabian Edwards vs. Eblen
Aaron Jeffery vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (even tho I really want to say cut)
Leandro Higo vs. Akhmed Magomedov if he stays at FW/ vs. Marcos Breno is BW
James Gallagher vs. Khasan Magomedsharipov
Manoel Sousa vs. Tofiq Musayev
Ciaran Clarke vs. Jaylon Bates
Darius Mafi CUT
Alfie Davis vs. Mike Hamel
Oscar Ownsworth Vs. Mark Ewen
Luke Trainer Vs. Karl Moore
Grant Neal Vs. Julius Anglickas
Nathan Kelly - Vs. Richie Smullen
Vikas Singh Ruhil CUT AND NEVER BRING BACK AGAIN
Abraham Bably - Vs. Davion Franklin
Isaiah Pinson CUT

Based on
The List of current Bellator fighters from Wikipedia.

You have to feel bad for guys like Patxhy and Eblen. Stuck in a non-existant division doomed to fight re-matches forever.

They need to sign a couple of MWs from the UFC or prop up Dalton Rosta to feed to Eblen. Hopefully Patchy can fight Asakura but after that he has nobody left. They also need to sign some BW from the UFC or prop up Marcos Breno to feed to Patchy.

You have to feel bad for guys like Patxhy and Eblen. Stuck in a non-existant division doomed to fight re-matches forever.

They need to sign a couple of MWs from the UFC or prop up Dalton Rosta to feed to Eblen. Hopefully Patchy can fight Asakura but after that he has nobody left. They also need to sign some BW from the UFC or prop up Marcos Breno to feed to Patchy.
I get that this year they are trying to work out all the new fighters in pfl but they really need to sign some talent since they cut half the Bellator roster and are basically stuck in the ONE issue of just the same 5-8 guys fighting each other

Who the fuck is Chuzhigaev and why does he get an immediate title fight?

Who the fuck is Chuzhigaev and why does he get an immediate title fight?
Former KSW champ, why? Because there is no one else available unless they wait for one of the pfl guys to drop out

Former KSW champ, why? Because there is no one else available unless they wait for one of the pfl guys to drop out

Even the likes of Kyle Crutchmer or Chokheli are more worthy than this guy, unless they're not in Bellator anymore.

Shit, even Oliver Enkamp coming off a loss is more worthy.

Even the likes of Kyle Crutchmer or Chokheli are more worthy than this guy, unless they're not in Bellator anymore.

Shit, even Oliver Enkamp coming off a loss is more worthy.
You are sure you are talking about LHW? All the guys you named are WW

You are sure you are talking about LHW? All the guys you named are WW

Oh shit, I got him mixed up with the other guy who's fighting Jackson (from the other thread).

But yeah, the sentiment is just the same. This LHW doesn't have a single Bellator fight, at least the other guy at WW has a couple wins.

The good thing about Bellator only having 8 shows a year now is that they have ample time to figure out where they can get an opponent for Corey now that the already barren LHW division is borderline nonexistent.

Back