PBP Bellator 288: Nemkov vs. Anderson 2, Fri. 11/18, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Bellator LHW crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmaoooo Jon would struggle to be top 5 if he competed at 205 next year

what makes you think the guy that robbed Dominick Reyes and arguably lost to a 1 legged Santos has anything for Vadim, Jiri, Ankalaev, Rakic <36>

LHWs aren't 5'11 bloated and washed up MWs anymore where he has a 10 inch reach advantage (Shogun, Lyoto, Vitor, Shale, Hashad). Santos and Smith have been beaten out of relevancy too.

Look at Jon's fights with Gus 1, Reyes, OSP, DC (pre roiding) etc. Different fighter when he can't ABUSE a significant size, height and reach advantage,
Jon completely toyed with Glover and the guys he beat like Glover Gus and Cormier messed up some of the top fighters today. Gus went on to defeat Jan soundly and destroy Glover after losing to Jon. Dc finished Volkan who was robbed by Reyes and beat Paul Craig who submitted Ankaleav so the argument that Jon can't hang with the top guys today is absurd, especially since Jon has a very one-sided win against the current #1 contender who's fighting for the title in a month.

Jon completely toyed with Glover and the guys he beat like Glover Gus and Cormier messed up some of the top fighters today. Gus went on to defeat Jan soundly and destroy Glover after losing to Jon. Dc finished Volkan who was robbed by Reyes and beat Paul Craig who submitted Ankaleav so the argument that Jon can't hang with the top guys today is absurd, especially since Jon has a very one-sided win against the current #1 contender who's fighting for the title in a month.

Jon is the biggest PED-stain on MMA history. Who gives a fuck how he did when he could cheat with utter impunity?

We saw how he looks when its a bit harder to stick the needle. Not.So.Great.

Interesting wording by the champ, "I never lose in rematches."

vs. Cory I = NC
vs Cory II = UD Win

vs Albrektsson I = SD Loss
vs Albrektsson II = SUB Win

vs Jiri I = TKO Loss
vs Jiri II = ???
Nemkov hasnt rematched Albrektsson, hasnt he?

cant help but feel bad for Corey. Being honest cost him $1 million and the belt.

Jon is the biggest PED-stain on MMA history. Who gives a fuck how he did when he could cheat with utter impunity?

We saw how he looks when its a bit harder to stick the needle. Not.So.Great.
Yea but stay quiet about how DC had a t level of 7000, Lyoto failed a usada test, Chael also failed a usada test too and Glover magically became champion at age 42. Even off the juice Jon beat DCs ass, cry all you want but it won't change his legacy as the goat

Nemkov and Usman both looked great. Very happy for them.

Big John was quite annoying spending the first two rounds talking about how great it was for Corey everytime he failed a takedown... meanwhile Nemkov is stuffing TDs easy and piecing Corey the fuck up

A Dagestani has never lost a fight in MMA. Usman will continue this tradition.

Not true. Islam lost to Martins via 1st round KO.
...And Khabib was gifted a decision versus Tibau. Yes, officially a win, but most who watch that fight several times understand how Tibau won the decision.
..But overall, the Dagestan fighters are very dominating. Very good grappling strategy and then transition to submissions from that grappling base. I enjoy watching it.

Yea but stay quiet about how DC had a t level of 7000, Lyoto failed a usada test, Chael also failed a usada test too and Glover magically became champion at age 42. Even off the juice Jon beat DCs ass, cry all you want but it won't change his legacy as the goat
DCs leaked blood work was all over the place and was proof that he was on something that wasn’t detectable. DC was an Olympic wrestler, I’m
Sorry but everyone of those guys is on gear that testing hasn’t discovered yet

Corey smesh him slow and methodical this time, no mistakes, no accidents. Decision or late GNP TKO, aaaaand NEWWW!

drake-vincent.gif
aaannndddd still..

Too cinematic! I only like that shallow depth of field look for promo packages.

Yeah that's what I was thinking but I thought it looked pretty cool. In the cage it's not like that I don't think and still looks better than UFC.

Back