PBP Bellator 288: Nemkov vs. Anderson 2, Fri. 11/18, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Bellator LHW crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anderson has destroyed Bader, Nemkov, Jan, and Glover. No titles to show for it, crazy.
I'm thinking he chases Bader at HW for a potential "easy" belt

Gotta feel a little bit bad for Anderson. Was very likely going to win the belt and a cool million in the first fight but unfortunate circumstances happened and he loses it all.

APOLOGIES

1668834766742323.jpg

Gotta feel a little bit bad for Anderson. Was very likely going to win the belt and a cool million in the first fight but unfortunate circumstances happened and he loses it all.

Exactly what I said. I do feel bad for him. But he didn't learn from his mistake in the last fight. He lead with his head all night and caused at least four head clashes tonight. Clearly his fault.

shut out by nemkov

maybe he just had an off night last time? both these guys looked more active than pitbull as well, props to big guys with cardio
I think he was just surprised by Corey's style tape is one think if he watched any but having experienced it he could prepare better Jan did the same thing after a bad 1st fight.

Interesting wording by the champ, "I never lose in rematches."

vs. Cory I = NC
vs Cory II = UD Win

vs Albrektsson I = SD Loss
vs Albrektsson II = SUB Win

vs Jiri I = TKO Loss
vs Jiri II = ???

Back