News Bellator 286: Pitbull vs Borics & Mckee vs Carlyle - October 1st

I just looked at who she was out of interest and the funniest thing about this booking is Inaba already knocked her out in a minute when they were both amateurs.
They could have picked any of the last 4 people who beat her and it would be better matchups

https://www.dailynews.com/2022/08/0...&utm_medium=social&utm_content=tw-ladailynews

Patricio Pitbull vs Adam Borics (FW title fight)
AJ McKee vs Spike Carlyle
Richard Palencia vs Cee Jay Hamilton
Carlylse VS McKee? Well that's out of left field, but I ain't complaining -- I'm all about that fight. Carlyle looked damn impressive in his UFC run, even in his losses. He is very explosive and has a ton of power. I haven't seen him fight since he lost to Algeo, but I see he is on a very nice run since leaving the UFC.

Looks like a good card, even the prelims have quality bouts
Ive been to almost every bellator fight in the LA/OC area and they usually end up being a good night. $50 tickets compared to ufcs $300 for nosebleeds at T-mobile arena also make it enticing.

Patricio -260
Borics +120

AJ -500
Spike +325

Pico -650
Kennedy +400

Archuleta -120
Barzola -110

Mamedov -225
Browne +170

Jay Jay -125
Tokov -105

Diggs -375
Seixas +260

Rohskpof -155
Hamel +120

Murtazaliev -350
Bestaev +250

Gibson -550
Clark +350

Palencia -300
Hamilton +220

Inaba -900
Mandiau +500

Patricio -260
Borics +120

AJ -500
Spike +325

Pico -650
Kennedy +400

Archuleta -120
Barzola -110

Mamedov -225
Browne +170

Jay Jay -125
Tokov -105

Diggs -375
Seixas +260

Rohskpof -155
Hamel +120

Murtazaliev -350
Bestaev +250

Gibson -550
Clark +350

Palencia -300
Hamilton +220

Inaba -900
Mandiau +500

Browne has done some good shit for me as a dog, so gonna look into that one. Could be value on Archuleta too.

Not sure if Pico should be that big a favourite over Kennedy either tbh, but that could just be a bad style one for Jeremy.

Browne has done some good shit for me as a dog, so gonna look into that one. Could be value on Archuleta too.

Not sure if Pico should be that big a favourite over Kennedy either tbh, but that could just be a bad style one for Jeremy.
You think Browne can outgrapple Mamedov? Pico should be around -280, imo.

You think Browne can outgrapple Mamedov? Pico should be around -280, imo.

I think he beats him on the feet, I think it's more about whether his TDD can hold up. Gonna do a bit of tape before I bet anything though.

I might be getting slightly clouded by my usual Mamedov hate.

I think he beats him on the feet, I think it's more about whether his TDD can hold up. Gonna do a bit of tape before I bet anything though.

I might be getting slightly clouded by my usual Mamedov hate.
As much as I hate Mamedov I think the dude is very good at being boring in that top heavy position. I dont think Browne has the grappling off his back to scramble back to his feet, sweep, or submit him.

Pedro vs Borics would be fire. I dont want to see Pedro get massacred by Pitbull again or ragdolled by Pico.

Pico looks like a beast but he's beatable because of his chin, that line is very misleading, kennedy is a very solid fighter. I think Pico wins though, I think he dominates wrestling

People say Bellator does nothing to promote their events

Back