News Bellator 273: Bader vs Moldavsky - January 29th 2022

I'll br putting some money on Moldovsky, btw.
Moldavsky doesn't have power tho, but his gas tank looked good. I was impressed with him in his last bout after having some snoozers in the start off his Bellator career

You don't think their wrestling will cancel out or at least we get a good grappling bout?

I don't recall ever enjoying either of them striking. Both are shit off their backs too, so whoever gets top position will probably keep it.

This could be the end of bader, he had a great bellator run. I'm glad they didn't pull Moldavsky and try Fedor rematch.

Wonder if the Caldwell fight winner will be considered the alternate for the GP.

This could be the end of bader, he had a great bellator run. I'm glad they didn't pull Moldavsky and try Fedor rematch.

Wonder if the Caldwell fight winner will be considered the alternate for the GP.
If Moldavsky loses to Bader, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him fight Fedor next. The timing lines up with Fedor wanting to fight his last fight this summer.
WAR MOLDAVSKY though!

If Moldavsky loses to Bader, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him fight Fedor next. The timing lines up with Fedor wanting to fight his last fight this summer.
WAR MOLDAVSKY though!
I'll be really dissapointed if Moldavsky can't get this done at this point in their careers I see him as the real deal who could challenge any ufc hw, bader has few winnable top hw fights.

Moldavsky doesn't have power tho, but his gas tank looked good. I was impressed with him in his last bout after having some snoozers in the start off his Bellator career
I actually think Moldovsky will stop Bader's TDs and get his own TDs. Probably wont KO him but will dominate him, IMO.

I actually think Moldovsky will stop Bader's TDs and get his own TDs. Probably wont KO him but will dominate him, IMO.

Moldavsky would be a horrible champion. I bet Coker is praying Bader can somehow get it done.

Back