News Bellator 273: Bader vs Moldavsky - January 29th 2022

Coker mentioned on a previous interview… that he wanted the 4 gp first round fights to happen on the same night …. Not sure if they changed from that stance

But if that is the plan I don’t see Gallagher on this card
All fights for the GP are 5 rounds, though. I don't think they can pull it off on Showtime. Two events make more sense, time wise. Possibly two fights of the GP with Gallagher headlining makes sense.

I don't think there is a winnable fight in the GP for Gallagher in all honesty. He's in above his head.
Well yeah but out of the line up, Higo is the one he has the better chances of winning.

Well yeah but out of the line up, Higo is the one he has the better chances of winning.
I don't think there is a winnable fight in the GP for Gallagher in all honesty. He's in above his head.
They went from can crushing with Gallagher to just facing top 25 talent. Higo is probably his best chance but I would still put that as a 60/40 bout for Higo

They went from can crushing with Gallagher to just facing top 25 talent. Higo is probably his best chance but I would still put that as a 60/40 bout for Higo
Would you think Gallagher beats Mlambo or Cordero?

All fights for the GP are 5 rounds, though. I don't think they can pull it off on Showtime. Two events make more sense, time wise. Possibly two fights of the GP with Gallagher headlining makes sense.
I know that… I’m just repeating what he said

No idea where to put this, but it looks like AJ, Joey Davis, and Cotton are booked for an event

I know that… I’m just repeating what he said
That would have been amazing, to have events completly dedicated to the GP, but I doubt Coker has that type of power. The event in Ireland is being headlined by Mousasi vs Vanderford, so maybe no Gallagher or BWGP in Ireland afterall.

No idea where to put this, but it looks like AJ, Joey Davis, and Cotton are booked for an event

Glad to see Joey and Cotton back in action, hopefully against ranked opposition.

That would have been amazing, to have events completly dedicated to the GP, but I doubt Coker has that type of power. The event in Ireland is being headlined by Mousasi vs Vanderford, so maybe no Gallagher or BWGP in Ireland afterall.
He basically said that he needs Showtime’s permission to do so

A guy who has a wrestling heavy style while also not finishing bouts against the brawler who can't stop a takedown. Great matchmaking Bellator

I'll do Bellator matchmaking for them. Maycon Mendonça vs. Homasi and Willis vs. Dante Schiro/Lewis Long

Last edited:

A guy who has a wrestling heavy style while also not finishing bouts against the brawler who can't stop a takedown. Great matchmaking Bellator

I'll do Bellator matchmaking for them. Maycon Mendonça vs. Homasi and Willis vs. Dante Schiro/Lewis Long

IDK wjy Bellator insists in these style of match ups. They just lead to boring af fights. They can have all the talent in the world but they need fix their attrocious matchmaking.

IDK wjy Bellator insists in these style of match ups. They just lead to boring af fights. They can have all the talent in the world but they need fix their attrocious matchmaking.
It's literally always the wrestler winning and doesn't help that Bellator does it with their most boring ones ala Crutchmer and Willis

It's literally always the wrestler winning and doesn't help that Bellator does it with their most boring ones ala Crutchmer and Willis
I cant believe they keep going back to the same stylistical match up. It has been proven time and time again that it is boring AF. Why dont they match up all these "hugging champions" against each other and loser leaves town? Get Crutchmer, Wilis, Mamedov, Sabatello, Khabilov, Outlaw, Kennedy, Caldwell, Scoggins, Neal, etc. and start weeding them out.

They could match Mendonça, Homasi, Faraldo, Enkamp, Chokelli, and Anderson against each other and have banger match ups.

Or put Crutchmer and Willis against Berkhamov, Joey Davies, or Neiman. I would really like to see Joey forcing them to stand up and pick them apart. Or Neiman and Berkhamov making them regret going for a take down.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back