Belfort: I'M READY! I'M READY! IT'S MY DAY!

Bisping is going to be punched in the back of the head 10 times before he hits the ground.

Belfort is kind of nuts and Bisping is kind of a jerk.

This isn't news.

Looking forward to the fight though, no idea who is going to win.

This is what I like to see! Bisping is a douche, don't know why most of ya'll is feeling sorry for him. If Bisping was getting droppped by Kang and rocked by Akiyama, Belfort has this in the bag. He has 25 minutes to land one punch. Bisping has the gas tank, but I think he'll be way more gassed when he is being chased down by Vitor (Look at Hendo/Bisping).

WAR BELFORT!

remember that this fight is 5 rounds. If Vitor does not beat Bisping early, there are chances of Bisping beating him after the third round. Sure, he might not finish him, but it can turn ugly for Vitor if he slows down. I give the cardio and heart edge to Bisping, hands down.

Exactly, but I just can't see Bisping smashing him. I can see him pulling ahead and winning if Vitor gasses, but I consider a smashing to be something like Mir/Carwin or GSP/Penn (either short and brutal, or long and brutal). But if Bisping wins, I don't see it being brutal, therefore not smashing. Bisping's best chance is the later rounds, but I don't see him ever putting a brutal beating on Belfort, no matter how gassed he gets

ive heard this talk before.

right before this happened

2.gif

This is what I like to see! Bisping is a douche, don't know why most of ya'll is feeling sorry for him. If Bisping was getting droppped by Kang and rocked by Akiyama, Belfort has this in the bag. He has 25 minutes to land one punch. Bisping has the gas tank, but I think he'll be way more gassed when he is being chased down by Vitor (Look at Hendo/Bisping).

WAR BELFORT!
True, in the Henderson fight he was very gassed trying to avoid that right hand. Belfort is a southpaw though, really interested to see if he moves into the left, like he should have done against Hendo. Either way I think we're in for a great showing. Who knows, maybe we'll see some intentional illegal knees again!

Back