Belfort: I'M READY! I'M READY! IT'S MY DAY!

Thats kind of a dick move putting your fist right on a guys face like that, I can see why Bisping was pissed. Should be an awesome fight this weekend!!

what, was Belfort supposed to back down from Bisping?

I hope Bisping gets revenge by giving him a toe sandwich Anderson style.

Vitor getting this excited will make him gas much quicker than before...

Bisping walked right into Vitor's hand, so wtf was he complaining about?

Thats kind of a dick move putting your fist right on a guys face like that, I can see why Bisping was pissed. Should be an awesome fight this weekend!!

dafuq you talkin' bout? pisbing inched into phenoms fist! thufferinthuckatash!

He didn't, Bisping clearly leans into it. I swear, Bisping is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to pre-fight antics. Here's a guy who spit on a cornerman because they spoke ill about him, yet that's all Bisping does, he never gives any of his opponents the respect they deserve and he carries himself like he's done something on par with Vitor.

Tough fight, I don't underestimate Bisping. He's a good fighter- to be honest, I'm not very confident about projecting the outcome.

If I had to bet, I'd go with a Vitor KO. He'll have to finish it inside the first 2 rounds, but he can do it.

How long is it seriously going to take before you guys realize that all this hype is fake??? Anderson/Chael, Rashad/Rampage, Koscheck/GSP....its all nonsense buildup the UFC brass forces them to do to get the casual fans to tune in. Get real.

Belfort KO I can't wait for Saturday it's going to be a great day of fights

He didn't, Bisping clearly leans into it. I swear, Bisping is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to pre-fight antics. Here's a guy who spit on a cornerman because they spoke ill about him, yet that's all Bisping does, he never gives any of his opponents the respect they deserve and he carries himself like he's done something on par with Vitor.

This.

Rivera's cornerman deserved every second of that spit. He was being xenophobic and implied Bisping's chick had an STI. I'm all for fighters talking smack because at least their opponent can hit them, unlike cornermen. Bisping spitting at that dude was pure poetic justice. And Bisping was right, it was back for the undercard for them!

Vitor will beat the snot out of Bisping. Wouln't mind having Winslow as the ref in this one so Bisping might get a few fistfuls extra to his face.

WAR Belfort!

What!?

Vitor's hand was up (like JDS does) and Bisping move his chin against Vitor's fist. Then the drama queen Bisping got mad because Vitor didn't move his fist (which was there 1st)

Next time maybe Bisping shouldn't move his own chin into his opponent's balled up fist.

Ridiculous.

Back