Belfort: I'M READY! I'M READY! IT'S MY DAY!

bisping is going to make this look easy

Vitor sounds like he just did 10 rails before the conference.

Woooooooo!!!!!

i expect it to end after 3 minutes...belfort via ko

Thats kind of a dick move putting your fist right on a guys face like that

funny how people are saying that now, jds has been doing it for ages and everybody was fine with that. Besides, bisping walked into it himself.

Good to see Vitor motivated. For a while I was starting to think he didn't really care for this fight.

Bye, bye Mike.

The TRT is flowing strong in this one! Belfort looks so fired up, I see him KO'ing Bisping in under two minutes, hope I'm wrong.

HAHAHA ! All of a sudden I want to see Vitor smash Bisping unconscious

If Belfort comes out guns blazing this fight is over quick

wow hes fired up.....a religious fanatic using a roid loophole in front of his home crowd
thats like fighting the taliban up in the mountains after they have injected all of lance armstrongs stash !!!! still bisping by U.D

everytime vitor is that pumped he ends up getting smashed. I cannot stand Bisping but Vitor is starting to rub me the wrong way. I wouldn't mind seeing him getting smashed.

everytime vitor is that pumped he ends up getting smashed. I cannot stand Bisping but Vitor is starting to rub me the wrong way. I wouldn't mind seeing him getting smashed.

I can't see Bisping smashing Belfort. Winning? Yes. But never smashing

Vitor sounds increasingly gotten to as this fight draws nearer. I still think he wins, but i'm less confident of that than I was before.

I think vitor looked gased after his little yelling episode lol

Bisping round 3 or 4 tko

Bisping will get Ko'd .

Vitor will go for the kill and catch Bisping.

Bisping talks too much crap

I can't see Bisping smashing Belfort. Winning? Yes. But never smashing

remember that this fight is 5 rounds. If Vitor does not beat Bisping early, there are chances of Bisping beating him after the third round. Sure, he might not finish him, but it can turn ugly for Vitor if he slows down. I give the cardio and heart edge to Bisping, hands down.

Back