Belfort: I'M READY! I'M READY! IT'S MY DAY!

I read it in a Tony Robbins voice.

tony1.jpg

Bisping was just trying to get Vitors blood boiling.

Vitor will be dangerous in the first but I see Bisping finishing him in the fifth. Bisping is relentless, all he needs to do in the first round is stay in close and attached to Belfort I'm the clinch for the first round or so until Vitor slows down, then it will be all Bisping

why did Bisping have to mock Vitor's accent?? Was that all he had? Pathetic. When Bisping sits down and puts both his braincells together, he can sometimes come across as misunderstood and not deserving his bad reputation, but he is in fact an annoying and INCREDIBLY trite douchebag whenever he engages in candid unscripted behavior (i.e. when he is being HIMSELF).

Bisping was just trying to get Vitors blood boiling.

Vitor will be dangerous in the first but I see Bisping finishing him in the fifth. Bisping is relentless, all he needs to do in the first round is stay in close and attached to Belfort I'm the clinch for the first round or so until Vitor slows down, then it will be all Bisping

Hasn't there only ever been like 2 finishes in the 5th round? Off the top of my head I can only think of Silva/Sonnen and BJ/Sanchez. The chances of a finish in the 5th round are pretty low.

Anywho, if Belfort wins, does he get a titleshot? He'd be 3-0 at MW since losing to Silva, and had a good showing against Jones despite stepping in on short notice/being a weight class below him, as well as it's been 2 years since they fought. I'd watch it

He is also ready for fun in Bikini Bottoms

spongebob-ready.jpg

vitor-belfort_23134.gif

Man, it's ever better that this is on free tv. I would have paid for this one.

Press conference: "im ready, im ready!"

After losing UD to Bisping: "i wasn't ready"

Seriously though I hope Belfort drops Bisping

One more to put into the Vitor Gracie win column

Calm down guys, Vitor was just ready for his next shot of testosterone as Bisping alluded to at the end of the staredown.

why did Bisping have to mock Vitor's accent?? Was that all he had? Pathetic. When Bisping sits down and puts both his braincells together, he can sometimes come across as misunderstood and not deserving his bad reputation, but he is in fact an annoying and INCREDIBLY trite douchebag whenever he engages in candid unscripted behavior (i.e. when he is being HIMSELF).

Good call guy. You hit it right on the nose.

Lol Bisbing for beat by Wandy for christs ssake...no way he contends for the belt

I like how Bisping walks INTO Vitor's stance... Then gets mad. Uh

I have to think Bisping is going to play this very careful. Lessons learned.

Back